Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Of course you've realized...I'm....new...

Started by epiDEMIc, Aug 05, 2010, 05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

epiDEMIc

Hi. I'm Demi. I'm pretty sure I can skip the fact that I highly enjoy Deftones and get right to business. :D

As of now, I am 20, working as the Department Head of Gourmet at World Market (most people who'll read that will have no idea what or where that is), rolling back into college for my third semester after having changed my major to art from computer engineering (crazy, right? xD), and playing vidya games when I'm not doing anything considered productive. Oh yeah, did I mention I'm a female? For some reason, most people don't believe me when I say so without seeing and hearing me at the same time...>.>

Besides all that, I'm pretty swell and enjoy meeting every and anyone with the right mindset. I enjoy challenging points of views and ideas. C'mon, debate with me! :D Present your creativity and laughter and I promise we'll have a great time.

Thanks for stopping by!
Come dance with me.

Vesanic

Welcome to the board.

You better change your display picture. :P

epiDEMIc

Oh my goodness. O.o

You are totally right.

Thanks for that. xD
Come dance with me.

lostpilot

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Mothman

Welcome! I'm as new as you in the board, but I can already say it's full of deftones-related interesting contest, strange funny games and lots of good music.

A pleasure! ^^
You move like I want to.

sing blue silver

a woman? one of dem ones whats has da vagernies? boy howdy!

anyway we don't see all too many of those around here. welcome and enjoy the idiocy and lunacy. also all the super dope music you can listen to.

bright lights, big city

^^^ haha i'm glad you got the awkward post out of the way. usually that's my job.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis