Vesanic

Quote from: lostpilot on Sep 17, 2011, 02:17 PM
QUICK, GET INTO THE GAYCOPTER

Coming from you, I guess it's an honor.

theis

Seriously, that body is perfect.

You need glasses, dude.

Vesanic

That body is perfect to you. And probably some other people. But it's still subjective. You call that perfection, I call this ugliness. Remarkable how opinions can differ, isn't it ? I thought you'd know that by now, considering you've been on sharinglungs for years.

To me, her skin is ugly and her arms are too skinny. I don't like the shape of her boobs either, they look pretty fake as well.

Hips are okay, she must have a nice ass.

black coffee

Vesanic

Oh you know what, fuck you.

black coffee

Nailec

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 17, 2011, 02:53 PM
That body is perfect to you. And probably some other people. But it's still subjective. You call that perfection, I call this ugliness. Remarkable how opinions can differ, isn't it ? I thought you'd know that by now, considering you've been on sharinglungs for years.

To me, her skin is ugly and her arms are too skinny. I don't like the shape of her boobs either, they look pretty fake as well.

sorry youre wrong. if i say "x is good" then im saying something about the object x and not something about the state of my mind. if i wanna say something subjective, i would say "to my mind, x is good".

devilinside

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 17, 2011, 02:53 PM

I don't think it's a perfect body either. I think she could stand to gain a few lbs,but then again,I've never thought super skinny girls are attractive. She looks like a teenage emo boy with tits. JMO. :)

Vesanic

Quote from: Nailec on Sep 17, 2011, 05:37 PM
sorry youre wrong. if i say "x is good" then im saying something about the object x and not something about the state of my mind. if i wanna say something subjective, i would say "to my mind, x is good".

You're saying something about the object x that comes from your mind... Proof is, she doesn't look hot to anybody. It can differ. It's not a fact. It's an opinion.