Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Boobie Thread

Started by TheWatcher, Aug 06, 2010, 05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

Quote from: theis on Sep 17, 2011, 02:23 PM
Seriously, that body is perfect.

That's just silly. Get some Scarlett pics in here and we're talking.

Vesanic

Quote from: Crazylegs on Sep 17, 2011, 06:10 PM
Quote from: theis on Sep 17, 2011, 02:23 PM
Seriously, that body is perfect.

That's just silly. Get some Scarlett pics in here and we're talking.

bright lights, big city

^ I'm with you fuckers. Tits look fake. Bet there's also a reason the camera is covering her face. Gimme more ScarJo.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 17, 2011, 06:07 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 17, 2011, 02:53 PM
That body is perfect to you. And probably some other people. But it's still subjective. You call that perfection, I call this ugliness. Remarkable how opinions can differ, isn't it ? I thought you'd know that by now, considering you've been on sharinglungs for years.

To me, her skin is ugly and her arms are too skinny. I don't like the shape of her boobs either, they look pretty fake as well.

Hips are okay, she must have a nice ass.

I don't think it's a perfect body either. I think she could stand to gain a few lbs,but then again,I've never thought super skinny girls are attractive. She looks like a teenage emo boy with tits. JMO. :)

Agreed. And what's up with her bellybutton? It looks odd.

Make_shift Destiny

Sometimes I can't help but look at chics and wonder what their vagina looks like. Do yall think there is any correlation between the way a girl looks and her pussy lips?
Give her what you know she wants

BillyNo.9

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Sep 18, 2011, 03:56 AM
Quote from: devilinside on Sep 17, 2011, 06:07 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 17, 2011, 02:53 PM
That body is perfect to you. And probably some other people. But it's still subjective. You call that perfection, I call this ugliness. Remarkable how opinions can differ, isn't it ? I thought you'd know that by now, considering you've been on sharinglungs for years.

To me, her skin is ugly and her arms are too skinny. I don't like the shape of her boobs either, they look pretty fake as well.

Hips are okay, she must have a nice ass.

I don't think it's a perfect body either. I think she could stand to gain a few lbs,but then again,I've never thought super skinny girls are attractive. She looks like a teenage emo boy with tits. JMO. :)

Agreed. And what's up with her bellybutton? It looks odd.

Nailec

i guess i gotta jump in here on defense of western beauty standards. men have fought and worked for decades to have their women like those you see on the catwalk. they can look so awesome because its ok with them to live with 800 calories a day because they can be sure that they wont need anything besides that, nothing for "harder times" because men achieved that there will be no more hard times for us. you guys are basically spitting on those glorious mens graves.

Vesanic

Quote from: Nailec on Sep 18, 2011, 04:16 PM
i guess i gotta jump in here on defense of western beauty standards. men have fought and worked for decades to have their women like those you see on the catwalk. they can look so awesome because its ok with them to live with 800 calories a day because they can be sure that they wont need anything besides that, nothing for "harder times" because men achieved that there will be no more hard times for us. you guys are basically spitting on those glorious mens graves.

LOL

black coffee

Now I know why you got 8370 posts on this forum.

Vesanic

Had many lolz here indeed.

defTHE1s

Demet!!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

BillyNo.9

ineedtofuckingsearch

i think there are a few too many, sure, but whatever. its her body and all. and shes fucking hot anyway so whatever.

is this more your sort of thing??

BillyNo.9

Fat bitches need love too.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jan 12, 2012, 11:55 PM
Fat bitches need love too.
more cushion for the pushin'
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

ineedtofuckingsearch

lol right ;D

belive it or not her tits are all real. hot damn.

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: ineedtofuckingsearch on Jan 13, 2012, 05:26 PM
lol right ;D

belive it or not her tits are all real. hot damn.

Now that's fucking hot! More ink, more metal.. The better!
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

BillyNo.9