Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Latest DVD/Blu-Ray you've purchased

Started by theis, Aug 12, 2010, 12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Yeah, I can't wait to check it out!

shine down unshy

Bram Stoker's Dracula on ze Blu-Ray...10 bones at Target.

theis

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

I didn't feel like the swedish version needed a remake. I wonder what the new one is like.

bright lights, big city

I hate to say it, but I really liked the remake. The couple things that I noticed done differently were just AWESOME. Directing was good, not too many lens flares (like Cloverfield) and a great cast.
DERP

bright lights, big city

badass! that sequel is supposed to be so damn good. i can't wait to see it!
DERP

theis

theis

Ordered some more:

Been a while since I've bought DVD's, so I felt like going on a spree.

bright lights, big city

Yeah man, you're on a roll here. and you can't go wrong with Party Down. Hilarious!
DERP

theis

Hell yeah, Party Down rules. So bummed about it got canceled.

Have you heard that they're thinking about making a Party Down movie?

bright lights, big city

you mean like they're thinking about making an Arrested Development movie? I'll believe it when I see it, hopefully it will. My life needs more Lizzy Caplan.
DERP

theis

bright lights, big city

interesting. my hopes have gone up now
DERP

theis

I really think it could work.

With a cast like that and, hopefully, Paul Rudd behind the camera (and maybe Judd Apatow), it could be awesome.

theis

Haven't bought movies in a long time so I went on a bender.

bright lights, big city

Can't wait till tomorrow when I buy Drive on blu. Such a bitchin' movie.

I also can't believe I've actually seen every movie you just bought, except for Pontypool. If I remember correctly,  Splinter was a nice underrated flick. Good to see with friends.
DERP

defskull

I bought my first two Blu Ray movies today: Drive and Black Swan