Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones in Medford - everyone in the band is a D|CK except STEPH

Started by bobbob, Aug 13, 2010, 01:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbob

There was about 7 of us waiting outside the back of the venue by the tour bus, we were all chill, not causing any trouble. 5 of us have been fans since Adrenaline. One of the roadies said we'd be able to meet the band and get sigs/pics. Steve came out and was totally cool to everyone for about 10-15 min. Security kept fucking with us to leave. We were told we'd meet the band. It's not like there was a ton of people, there was 7 of us!

We really wanted to meet abe and most of all Chino. We waited over an hour and a half. Then some other roadie (who was quite the douchebag of the night) tells us we gotta go, after we had been told we could see Chino for 1 min, really 10 secs per person...... WAS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR HARDCORE FANS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THIS BAND FROM THE START.

I guess almost a decade and a half of loyalty doesn't mean shit and def is not worth a few minutes of Chino's time.

Well you guys played a great set although short, but you lost a few fans afterwords, thanks for the time.

Oh and a few of your roadies are some of the biggest assholes ever. Some of them were cool.

It was way easier meeting TOOL who's notorious for being recluses. The guitar player was nice, everyone else sucks right now.

Crazylegs

sing blue silver

oh boo fucking hoo man. how big of a fan can you be when you can't get the members names right and they really had no obligation whatsoever to come sign your autographs. sometimes bands have better things to be doing before a show. call the whaambulance.

bobbob

I got his name right you fucking idiot... It's Stephen Carpenter, Steve is short for Stephen. Hey may not be called Steve directly, but that's what most people call someone named Stephen.

and If you could read you would've comprehended this was hours AFTER the show, so SUCK IT 7 times and squeal like a pig; sing sing you little bitch.

elite54

steve is not short for stephen. sound it out, like this, "steffen".

deftones86

haha this shit is fuckin funny steve ahahahahah some fan you are dont even know to pronounce stefs name hahahaha steve

2HitsThe6

a lot of the time the band take their partners/children on the road, they could have been with them, some of the times Ive seen them live Ive met them, other times I havent, but yeah, Stef is usually most sociable.

lithium

Lol. I'm a hardcore fan I deserve mah time theys owes me coz im payun moneyz

Fuck off with that mentality.
💩

Vesanic

This is ridiculous. Anyway, if you could help me out with the setlist for the live guide, would be nice.

defsteve

Shouldn't have worn a Korn t-shirt I guess...

Always been great with me. I'm just a lucky SOB....................without a Korn t-shirt
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

2HitsThe6

when i finish work i dont expect to have to go out and meet everyone ive worked for in the past, yes we pay their wages, but in retrn they give us amazing music and extremely memorable live shows, i think we get value for money really, anything else is just a bonus

slyartwork

OMG... If I was working with Deftones, I would really wanna hang out with 7 hardcore fans! ;-)
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

slyartwork

aj

what a fucking whopper.

"Steve" Carpenter. What a beaut you are.

Boo hoo poor you

slyartwork

" everyone in the band is a D|CK except STEPH"

You know who the dick is here right?

rufas

seriously, these guys are on the mother of all tours, after a day's traveling, sound check, and gig, sometimes they just cannae be bothered for more hassle from fan boys, perfectly reasonable... especially now as they are doing the 'VIP' ticket thing, which means they are now obliged to hang out with peeps for a bit before the show.. . I think if you were reasonable you would empathize with them. you need to get the sand out of your vagina buddy. man the fuck up.

jamie

Quote from: bobbob on Aug 13, 2010, 01:58 AM
There was about 7 of us waiting outside the back of the venue by the tour bus, we were all chill, not causing any trouble. 5 of us have been fans since Adrenaline. One of the roadies said we'd be able to meet the band and get sigs/pics. Steve came out and was totally cool to everyone for about 10-15 min. Security kept fucking with us to leave. We were told we'd meet the band. It's not like there was a ton of people, there was 7 of us!

We really wanted to meet abe and most of all Chino. We waited over an hour and a half. Then some other roadie (who was quite the douchebag of the night) tells us we gotta go, after we had been told we could see Chino for 1 min, really 10 secs per person...... WAS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR HARDCORE FANS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THIS BAND FROM THE START.

I guess almost a decade and a half of loyalty doesn't mean shit and def is not worth a few minutes of Chino's time.

Well you guys played a great set although short, but you lost a few fans afterwords, thanks for the time.

Oh and a few of your roadies are some of the biggest assholes ever. Some of them were cool.

It was way easier meeting TOOL who's notorious for being recluses. The guitar player was nice, everyone else sucks right now.
who the fuck is this sack of shit? and who is steve? are you drunk writing this?  go and grow a pair!

jamie

Quote from: slyartwork on Aug 13, 2010, 09:37 PM
OMG... If I was working with Deftones, I would really wanna hang out with 7 hardcore fans! ;-)
haha spot on! hardcore fans my arse!

sing blue silver

i'd vote this for dumbest thread of the year. i don't think this guy is old enough to have been a hardcore fan since adrenaline since he can either be 16 years old tops, or he has a severe mental deficiency. either way, fail kid is a fail.