Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones in Medford - everyone in the band is a D|CK except STEPH

Started by bobbob, Aug 13, 2010, 01:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheShade1989

I find it weird that ppl that have been fans of the band since the beginning feel like the band owes them something. You're fans of a band that loves music and puts out music that you love, and you feel like they owe you for that by meeting fans wen they're not upto it, just because they have to? Damn. If the music they've made over the last almost 20 yrs isnt good enough for you to get over the one time you werent able to meet them, then I suppose you aint a hardcore fan. It's after a show, they do their own thing; evidently some ppl get to meet them, but it depends on how they feel, I imagine. Way to let one non-meeting of someone shape who you think they are. Wonder if you met Chino while he had pneumonia, you'd be like "Chino is a dick, all he ever does (based on my one experience) is cough on you like an asshole". Smart.

bIondie

Quote from: bobbob on Aug 13, 2010, 01:58 AM
you lost a few fans afterwords

you're not fooling anybody. you're stil their fans, you're still bumping them out your gay scion and you will still be out in the back of the club waiting to get a whiff of chino's ass.

besides all of that, the band wasn't being a bunch of dicks to you, it was security and a roadie. i wasn't aware deftones had turned into an 8 member band.

lithium

💩