Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Allentown/Croc Rock 9/12

Started by charissa, Aug 19, 2010, 04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charissa

Check-in... who's going to this show?? I'm elated to be going to this one!!!

Radar

Yep Im in northeast PA as well.  I'll be at this show as well.  I was supposed to go to the show in NJ but everyone backed out on me :(  Did you get tickets to meet the band at this show to?  Doesn't that bother the shit out of you when your friends back out at the last second?!?! lol. 

charissa

Yes, it sure does!!! :)  unfortunately my few friends that are HUGE deftones fans either couldn't make it, but mostly live far away...

Did you already sell your NJ tix? I only have tix to meet the band at Allentown. :)

Radar

I got the same tickets for the allentown show as well!!!!  So pumped about the whole event, wish they would play in Stroudsburg.  We have this really nice place in our downtown that gets really lame bands.  DEFTONES would be Amazing at this venue.  Nah, I didn't even buy the NJ tickets.  I figured I will be broke as shit going up to Canada for two days hahah. 

charissa

Hey, you mean the Sherman?  311 is going to be there, I noticed last week. That would be cool to see!!!

I think I remember you from another thread about Allentown. I'm in Shawnee. If you want to go to Camden maybe we could work something out. Free ticket if you drive, haha...?

Radar

hahaha yep the Sherman.  311 the first have way decent band they've gotten in a lot time.  I think I might be going to that show with a few friends.  It's a few blocks down from where Im at now.  I heard they might over sell the show so it's going to be super packed.  $75 to get the box seats and I think around $40 for standing.

Yeah that was probably me on that other thread lol.   I'll let you know about that Camden show :)  That would be great if I can catch 3 shows by the same band all within a few days of one another hahah. 

charissa

that sure would be awesome for you!!

feel free to friend request on facebook. a couple other ppl from here that are going to allentown did.

:)

Radar

Cool I'll be sure to facebook you.  I send you a message letting you know it me lol.

charissa

normsteez

Im looking for one ticket to this show. If anyone has one available, please let me know. I will pay top dollar. Im hitting up the Norva show, but would also love to go to allentown. Thanks to anyone who could help.

Much appreciated!!
May 28, 2000 HFSTIVAL
May 4, 2003 9:30 Club
Oct. 20, 2004 9:30 Club
March 2, 2006 9:30 Club
Dec. 4, 2006 9:30 Club
June 4, 2007 9:30 Club
September 2, 2010 Norva
May 15, 2011 Sonar
May 16, 2011 Sonar
October 26, 2012 Rams Head Live

http://normsteez.tumblr.com/

New Murderer

I'm also looking for 1-2 tickets. If anyone has any or knows someone who does, please let me know!! thanks!

charissa

They finally posted the VIP info!!!!

http://deftonestix.com/events/9387

Quotediamond vip information: please meet at the venue box office by 4:30pm the day of the concert. juan, the onsite vip coordinator, will be checking you in to the event at this time. you will receive your lithograph and laminate at the meet and greet event. your shirt will be mailed to you. you will need to bring your photo id to attend this event. your concert tickets will be available at the venue box office the day of the concert.

black vip information: your shirt, lithograph, and laminate will be shipped to you. your concert tickets will be available at the venue box office the day of the concert.

gold vip information: your laminate will be shipped to you. your concert tickets will be available at the venue box office the day of the concert.