Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Black Swan (The new film from Darren Aronofsky)

Started by theis, Aug 19, 2010, 10:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

also i've never thought much of natalie portman although i'm trying. i liked her in paris, je t'aime and that was it.

chick de la lynch

The trailer does look great, but I don't want to fall for the hype just yet. I'm a fan of Aronofsky and he has made some brilliant films, but I don't want to be lead into disappointment if this film ends up being over hyped.

blixa

pi was amazing and so was the wrestler, but requiem for a dream was such a shit film. i was talking about aronofsky with my lecturer because i was talking about black swan (when we should've been talking about my paper haha) and he said the same thing you said, heaven.

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

blixa

Quote from: tarkil on Sep 19, 2010, 03:41 AM
Quote from: blixa on Sep 17, 2010, 10:18 AM
requiem for a dream was such a shit film.

Come on.......

it did absolutely nothing for me. i only watched it because a few people were telling me it was better than donnie darko so i checked it out because i thought donnie darko was really good.

bebo

Has anyone seen this yet? I know its limited, but still

theis

Premiers in Denmark January 20th. My most anticipated movie. Caaaaan't freaking wait.

sing blue silver

Quote from: blixa on Sep 19, 2010, 11:01 AM
Quote from: tarkil on Sep 19, 2010, 03:41 AM
Quote from: blixa on Sep 17, 2010, 10:18 AM
requiem for a dream was such a shit film.

Come on.......

it did absolutely nothing for me. i only watched it because a few people were telling me it was better than donnie darko so i checked it out because i thought donnie darko was really good.

donie darko is a butt pile of ass poop. behold my valid, relevant and well thought out argument! i like the part about poo. win!

but seriously, donnie darko is crap.

lithium

Donnie darko is an awesome film. Richard Kelly is a brilliant writer and director.

Black swan was frightenly beautiful and twisted.
💩

deftjess

lostpilot

bebo

debating whether to torrent or drive forever to see in theatres

lithium

💩

one weak

This is a really, really good film -- best film that has come out of Hollywood this year....so far. I have extremely high expectations for True Grit.

blixa

i have to wait til the 20th of january. poo!

rock_n_frost

i just watched it....
it was pretty awesome...there were some questionable events that they didnt answer it, but very nice..
when you come to the final, it just ends..thats the sad part..
the worst thing about the movie is that you ll know the story (not the metaphor)  is kinda cliche..

a very good movie
but dont expect something better than inception
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

bright lights, big city

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Dec 28, 2010, 12:53 PM
i just watched it....
it was pretty awesome...there were some questionable events that they didnt answer it, but very nice..
when you come to the final, it just ends..thats the sad part..
the worst thing about the movie is that you ll know the story (not the metaphor)  is kinda cliche..

a very good movie
but dont expect something better than inception
dear god, this movie was great! I actually liked the ending and thought the writing was spectacular. Aronofsky's on a roll.

But yeah, I think Inception is the best flick this year. Honestly, one of my favorites of the last few years.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

i haven't watched it yet but the final scene sounds a bit like how the wrestler ended.

shoot! i haven't seen inception yet. the only cillian movie i haven't seen yet.

rock_n_frost

when i say ''the ending part'' i wasnt mean the final act...i mean it just ends there..
i would like to see some more after...
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

one weak

i agree that it was missing a few things, but the ending was the best part!