Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones to tour in UK/Europe in November

Started by Vesanic, Aug 25, 2010, 12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defsteve

Greetings from Deftones,

Following the release of their sixth studio album, Deftones will be returning to tour the UK in November.

To be in with a chance of buying tickets before they go sale to the general public sign up to UKU where they will be exclusively available. You will be notified when this exclusive pre-sale begins!
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

aj

Any ideas of venues or dates yet, those in the know?

Need to book my flight so hopefully this will fall on a Saturday night in LOndon. Otherwise I'm hoping for a German tour

defsteve

Quote from: aj on Aug 25, 2010, 07:44 PM
Any ideas of venues or dates yet, those in the know?

Need to book my flight so hopefully this will fall on a Saturday night in LOndon. Otherwise I'm hoping for a German tour

Absolutely no details yet. Other than a UK tour in November.

Vesanic

They better not only tour in the UK.

mAscArA81

I hope some gigs in Spain too!!!!!!!!! :'(

defsteve

rufas

excellent news

BUT

i can't be fucked with this UKU shit again. Last time, the tickets didn't go on sale when they fucking said they would, and then they spontaneously came online, thank fuck I was refreshing that shit like the crazed fan boy I am.

My bets are on Brixton. I'll be there, at the front, with a beer  :D . . . Will try and hit Amsterdam again too if they are there..

Vesanic

November 23rd 2010 - Sentrum Scene, Oslo, Norway

mAscArA81

"stay tuned for a big announcement coming Monday", maybe the europe dates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!i can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEFTONES PLEASE COME TO BARCELONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aj

I love whenever the band announce anything on their facebook, immediately thousands of whopppers post a comment saying plzzzzzzzzzz Cum 2 my t0wn!!!lolOMGGGGZ!!

like the band, or even their management give a fuck.

Anyway, Norway first up. Now waiting for Germany and the UK.

vinsanity

I know they've came twice in 2 months, but it would be cool to see them in Lisbon again =P but now in the Coliseu de Lisboa =)
Gentleman, you can't fight in here! This the War Room!!

mAscArA81

Quote from: aj on Sep 02, 2010, 07:42 PM
I love whenever the band announce anything on their facebook, immediately thousands of whopppers post a comment saying plzzzzzzzzzz Cum 2 my t0wn!!!lolOMGGGGZ!!

Well, of course their management didn't know my post or another posts but is only an expression of a feeling by a long time deftones fan, here in spain peope get excited about things that we like, don't know where you are...

Vesanic

November 25th 2010 - L'Atelier, Luxembourg

aj

Quote from: mAscArA81 on Sep 02, 2010, 09:39 PM
Quote from: aj on Sep 02, 2010, 07:42 PM

Well, of course their management didn't know my post or another posts but is only an expression of a feeling by a long time deftones fan, here in spain peope get excited about things that we like, don't know where you are...

I wasn't referring to you. Expressing your desire for their to come to your town on a message board is fine.

Commenting directly on the band's facebook that you want them to visit your home town is not fine.

Just my opinion.

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 03, 2010, 02:17 PM
November 25th 2010 - L'Atelier, Luxembourg

interesting. Only a couple of hours from where I live.

defsteve

Both shows announced so far are with Special Guests Coheed & Cambria

Longstem

Just ordered my ticketsnfor luxembourg..... Great to see them back at the atelier! They played a legendary show back in 2006 at this venue with ATF as a whole set.
They even played two nights in a row with soulfly as opening band.

Nice nice nice....... Hope for some more dates.  Yeah

Vesanic

Quote from: Longstem on Sep 03, 2010, 07:27 PM
Just ordered my ticketsnfor luxembourg....

On va encore bien se marrer. :)

Longstem

SystemofaDan

Deftones and Coheed in one show would be really awesome :D

Want the dates announced haha :D