Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones to tour in UK/Europe in November

Started by Vesanic, Aug 25, 2010, 12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rufas

German peeps, I want to order tickets for the Berlin night but the ticket site that deftones.com links to wants to charge me over 30 euros for postage to the UK, is there anyway i can avoid this charge? The c-halle website seems to be blank, and i can't find any other ticket agency selling tickets (?)

can i collect on the door?
thanks

is Is http://www.trinitymusic.de/ OK to order tickets from? I haven't heard of them before but there shipping charges are much less..  thnx

Gaz

Ignore my earlier post, Manchester tickets now purchased!!

defsteve

Quote from: rufas on Sep 11, 2010, 08:04 PMcan i collect on the door?
thanks

is Is http://www.trinitymusic.de/ OK to order tickets from? I haven't heard of them before but there shipping charges are much less..  thnx

Are you able to use the e-Ticket option ? That looks like it's free.
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

rufas

Quote from: defsteve on Sep 12, 2010, 11:41 AM
Quote from: rufas on Sep 11, 2010, 08:04 PMcan i collect on the door?
thanks

Are you able to use the e-Ticket option ? That looks like it's free.

Yeah i can do - just wondering if trinitymusic.de is a reputable purveyor of tickets. I can't believe the other site wants over 30 euros for postage.

dawg

Quote from: Longstem on Sep 11, 2010, 03:29 PM

Still have my doubts about de Cologne show.. anyone who knows the venue?? is it good? easy access by train..?

about 1000 people venue and easy access by train ;)

Longstem

Quote from: dawg on Sep 12, 2010, 02:55 PM

Still have my doubts about de Cologne show.. anyone who knows the venue?? is it good? easy access by train..?

Are you going?? Hope we meet again one day my friend.. :)

dawg

Quote from: Longstem on Sep 12, 2010, 03:21 PM
Quote from: dawg on Sep 12, 2010, 02:55 PM

Are you going?? Hope we meet again one day my friend.. :)

hope to meet you again too! but I'm not sure if I will attend the show. 40 euro seems overpriced and it's on a monday  >:(

ToneDef

Tickets ordered the show in our fine nations capital.

defsteve

Quote from: rufas on Sep 12, 2010, 02:12 PMYeah i can do - just wondering if trinitymusic.de is a reputable purveyor of tickets. I can't believe the other site wants over 30 euros for postage.

That is the ticket agency used by the actual venue, so it's safe to assume it is OK.

defsteve

Leeds - Manchester - London - Nottingham - Birmingham

:) :) :) :) :)

Longstem

Quote from: defsteve on Sep 12, 2010, 08:29 PM

thats the spirit !!

Law

Quote from: defsteve on Sep 12, 2010, 08:29 PM

Meetup at Leeds? I think some friends from Dublin are coming over so I reckon a messy night out in Leeds is needed lol.

rufas

Quote from: defsteve on Sep 12, 2010, 08:28 PM
Quote from: rufas on Sep 12, 2010, 02:12 PMYeah i can do - just wondering if trinitymusic.de is a reputable purveyor of tickets. I can't believe the other site wants over 30 euros for postage.

That is the ticket agency used by the actual venue, so it's safe to assume it is OK.

link? The columbiahalle website ( www.columbiahalle.de/ ) just links to ticketmaster doesn't it? they don't have tickets. please disclose the link for the actual venue which you speak of oh wise one.

Vesanic

December 11th 2010 - Bikini, Toulouse, France
December 13th 2010 - Trianon, Paris, France

theexhangman

Is anyone heading to the Leeds show from Newcastle at all? I just booked my tickets and Leeds is the closest place to us!

tom.lac

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 13, 2010, 02:10 PM
December 11th 2010 - Bikini, Toulouse, France

Fuck in my hometown!!!

Longstem

Paris as expected... they never skip Paris.. :)     Count me in for that date !
I bet some more french dates are coming up... maybe one more up to the north close to Lille for exp... who will tell....

Just red on the 013 website that Tilburg will be the only date in Holland, a bit strange since they played alsmost always anAmterdam date.

But overall.. the tour seems almost complete.

Longstem

just received my tickets for the Luxemburg show !!!

defsteve