Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones to tour in UK/Europe in November

Started by Vesanic, Aug 25, 2010, 12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Law

defsteve

Quote from: Law on Oct 04, 2010, 10:42 AM
Thanks man.

Please Note: Printed tickets will usually be despatched 14 days before the event. If you do not receive your tickets 5 days before the event please contact us using the relevant contact info listed on our contact page:

http://crowdsurge.com/index.php?menu=contact
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Law

Nice one, cannot wait for them. I have three gigs that Rock City weekend: Deftones, Biffy Clyro and Volbeat. Woopah!

stu_101

rufas

Starz

I ordered from Crowdsurge. Not got them yet.

defsteve

More tickets released for first Paris show at Trianon ?

Go here :

http://www.avosbillets.com/index.php?option=com_avosbillets&task=view&view=event&id=894&lang=en

13th December shows as sold out.

However, if you then click on link for 15th December show it opens another window which lets you open a dropdown menu. This lets you add tickets for 13th show as well.

defsteve

DenOndaNissen

So Happy that the swedish band Khoma (members from Cult Of Luna) is the second support band in Sweden. It´s probably one of the best live band out there!!

aj

first European tour I've missed in 10 years :(

vadimo

hey guys anyone has spare ticket for deftones at brixton? its for my mate, ebay is too expensive! cheers

defsteve

Starz

I have a spare ticket for Southampton if anyone is interested. Is a standing ticket and will sell at face value

Law

Vesanic

Might have problem to attend the Brixton gig... But I'm gonna attend the Luxembourg one, and I'll be with members of Silent, the Belgian band that some confused with some new Deftones material.

vadimo

Vesanic

Will definitely not attend the Brixton gig...

defsteve

Penicks

Quote from: Vesanic on Oct 28, 2010, 06:04 PM
Might have problem to attend the Brixton gig... But I'm gonna attend the Luxembourg one, and I'll be with members of Silent, the Belgian band that some confused with some new Deftones material.

so what's the deal with them? i loved five a.m., i want new shit!