Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones to tour in UK/Europe in November

Started by Vesanic, Aug 25, 2010, 03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullisred

Really pleased about this. Been wanting to see Coheed for a while now, really suprised they're supporting to be honest, they're a pretty big band on their own and sold out Astoria a while back.

Will definately be hitting Brixton, just hope tickets dont sell out too quick as need to discuss with some mates.

theis

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 07, 2010, 08:45 PM
Quote from: theis on Sep 07, 2010, 03:11 AM
Fuckers better add Denmark to the list!

http://events.myspace.com/Event/7250596/Deftones-Coheed-and-Cambria

From Copenhell fest Facebook page:

og der blev november søreme lidt vildere igen. Deftones og Coheed & Cambria i KB Hallen 27. november!

In other words...

November 27th 2010 - KB Hallen, Copenhagen, Denmark

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIT!

rufas

Starz

£30.00 for the Brixton show? I was going to buy one for my friend as well but there was no way I could afford two tickets...

aj

€40 for the German shows? Get to fuck.

Got excited for a moment as the Ticketalarm from Eventim said the Cologne show was on a Sunday which would be better for me, but it was a mistake. Damn, why no show anywhere on the Saturday night that i could reach easily??

nineteen

Just got a ticket for the Leeds UK show off of O2 Priority.

Face value is 25 squids.

dawg

seems like the prices got higher everywhere!
I'm also shocked about the 40€ for Cologne.

and Coheed will be supporting in Cologne and Hamburg, despite the offical announcement

Law

Quote from: rufas on Sep 08, 2010, 11:10 AM
the presale for the UK gigs has started on http://store.ukundercurrent.com

Thanks rufas. Bought 4 tickets, 2X for Leeds and 2X for Rock City. Nearly my 10th Deftones anniversary!

rufas

Quote from: Law on Sep 08, 2010, 01:23 PM
Quote from: rufas on Sep 08, 2010, 11:10 AM
the presale for the UK gigs has started on http://store.ukundercurrent.com

Thanks rufas. Bought 4 tickets, 2X for Leeds and 2X for Rock City. Nearly my 10th Deftones anniversary!

Same here. Just going to London myself. Then a trip to Berlin the following month to see 'em there. Travel from the Southwest to Birmingham or anywhere else for a second date just makes it too awkward, may as well make a holiday out of it !

Law

Good idea!

I always had a plan of doing that, but I have to hand my thesis in not so long after to so I have to be a tad careful! Enjoy it though!

defsteve

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Starz

Starz

I like it when Deftones tour Europe. There's always a nice buzz around this forum when European dates are announced and we seem to get more excited than our American friends  :P

defsteve

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

black coffee

Hm first I liked the thought of seeing the deftones again, but 40€ ? I mean c'mon.

theis

The Copenhagen gig got announced today.

So stoked.

I hate Coheed, so I'm glad they're just the warm-up band.

poisonwell

Starz

Quote from: black coffee on Sep 08, 2010, 03:05 PM
Hm first I liked the thought of seeing the deftones again, but 40€ ? I mean c'mon.

Yeah I know. £30 for a London ticket. that's even overpriced for London!

Longstem

Those prices are normal, the last deftones tour was way too cheap to enjoy the fine art of deftones music.

SystemofaDan

It is a bit over the top price wise :P But i will still want to go to the London show haha  8)