Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones to tour in UK/Europe in November

Started by Vesanic, Aug 25, 2010, 12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

lahemi

Yep, after the concert I definitely looked like I came from the middle of a scene of a Romero movie, so I'm quite surprised by myself.  ;D
Stupid question is stupid, but there's no realistic chance that you'll make all the way to Hamburg, right? Oh, ok, they play in Belgium too, so... yeah. ^^
Aw fuck, I'm so psyched to see them again.  :D Have to check their latest setlists, did they changed it or do they play the same routine?

Starz

Ordered a ticket for Southampton and London. Still thinking about coming to mainland Europe but will see what my funds are saying...

stu_101

SystemofaDan

Vesanic

Quote from: lahemi on Sep 10, 2010, 06:06 AM
Stupid question is stupid, but there's no realistic chance that you'll make all the way to Hamburg, right?

I'm not even sure I'll attend the belgian date, so... :D

Longstem

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 10, 2010, 10:38 PM
Quote from: lahemi on Sep 10, 2010, 06:06 AM
Stupid question is stupid, but there's no realistic chance that you'll make all the way to Hamburg, right?

I'm not even sure I'll attend the belgian date, so... :D

Vesanic wtf?

See you in Antwerp no matter what

Vesanic

rufas

Looks like Brixton and Birmingham Standing tickets have sold out.

stu_101

Nah man - They have with UKU but ticket master still have them as i got some last night!

stu_101

If ticket sell well for Brixton (which lets face it, will sell out soon) i wonder if they may announce a second night since they have that date free and there is nothing going on at the venue the following evening???

Longstem

Just ordered tickets for Tilburg.

So far set up for Belgium, Netherlands and Luxemburg...

Brings my total deftones shows up to 23 !! =D  Never had a bad experience !!

Still have my doubts about de Cologne show.. anyone who knows the venue?? is it good? easy access by train..?

Hope to meet some new and old friend , fans...see you guys on the road !!

rufas

Quote from: stu_101 on Sep 11, 2010, 03:13 PM
If ticket sell well for Brixton (which lets face it, will sell out soon) i wonder if they may announce a second night since they have that date free and there is nothing going on at the venue the following evening???

I hope so ! Though they may well keep that day free for promo / press.

Quote from: stu_101 on Sep 11, 2010, 03:09 PM
Nah man - They have with UKU but ticket master still have them as i got some last night!

See tickets & ticketmaster had sold out when I had posted that msg this morning. UKU sold out a few days ago.

defsteve

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 11, 2010, 03:36 PMStudies first.

Watching 23 hours of Deftones videos a day on youtube doesn't count as studying....haha!
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

defsteve

Quote from: stu_101 on Sep 11, 2010, 03:13 PM

It could be the night before.
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Vesanic

Quote from: defsteve on Sep 11, 2010, 04:32 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 11, 2010, 03:36 PMStudies first.

Watching 23 hours of Deftones videos a day on youtube doesn't count as studying....haha!

That's pretty much because university hasn't started yet..."haha!"

Jeremy

I have a pair of Brixton standing tickets for sale for what I paid for them. Please PM me if you're interested.