Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones and Incubus tour?

Started by saltinut1, Aug 27, 2010, 02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saltinut1

Here is an interview with Brandon Boyd done this month...

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/interview-brandon-boyd-of-incubus/7323602

"Would you ever want to tour with Deftones again?

The Deftones tour we did was a lot of fun! We'd love to do another tour with them. They're great guys—super fun to tour with. There are things about it that mesh and coalesce, but it's different enough that you're getting two separate experiences. They're amazing at what they do. I think we're pretty good at what we do to, so we just make it a fun party [Laughs]."

Interesting the interviewer would select Deftones as a possible band to tour with.  :D
Quote from: Penicks on Mar 25, 2010, 06:09 PM
DEY ONLEY REALEASE DIDMAOND ASS N ROKET SKATE SO HWO DUD U GET IT??????
Quote from: Penicks on Jan 05, 2011, 05:01 PM
it sino bein sad cuz wendys woz al out of hambruges

cesar421

as much i would love to see it. i highly doubt it will happen...Incubus is my favorite band of all time, but they are not the same band when they toured with the deftones in 2000.

mAscArA81

I hope so, it would be amazing!!!!!!! but if i have to choose it would be a  DEFTONES and GLASSJAW tour, i've never seen glassjaw live and they'e one of my favourites bands ever!

White Wrist

That´s  just Chit Chat...from Boyd.

charissa

I'd love to see Incubus + Deftones  OR Glassjaw + Deftones!!!   Though deftones is by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr my fave.... speaking of that Deftones + Far again would be really cool and probably more likely than either of the other two.

deftoner664

Yeah this obviously just some gossip by brandon.... I dont think we'd every be fortunate enough to see such a great show.
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

SX King

I'd kill 2 see that but i seriously doubt it will happen again.

saltinut1

yea i know its chit chat, but pretty cool if it happens
Quote from: Penicks on Mar 25, 2010, 06:09 PM
DEY ONLEY REALEASE DIDMAOND ASS N ROKET SKATE SO HWO DUD U GET IT??????
Quote from: Penicks on Jan 05, 2011, 05:01 PM
it sino bein sad cuz wendys woz al out of hambruges

marco j

I remember that tour. I saw them at the Aragon in Chicago and it was pretty good but as usual the Aragon has pretty shitty sound.
This town don't feel right...

theis

It would be fucking amazing, but I don't see it happening.