Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Signing in Columbus, OH

Started by defsteve, Sep 02, 2010, 03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defsteve

Deftones will hold a special signing for the general public at Magnolia Thunderpussy in Columbus, OH on September 10. The signing begins at 2pm and will last for approximately one hour.

Address: 1155 North High Street Columbus, OH 43201-2412

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

deftoner664

what?! HELL YEA! i'M GOING TO THE COLUMBUS SHOW! where did you hear this information?
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

deftoner664

Nevermind found it on their myspace! hell yeah! thanks so much for letting us know!

deftoner664

Anyone here on SL from ohio and going to the signing?

simmamadrama4000

nope but I would have bought tix and gone to this show if I wasn't so broke @ that time. Still seeing them monday and tuesday though (pittsburgh & cleveland) I really hope that they might have a signing @ the cleveland show though but I doubt it :/

bebo

I did go to this show, but unfortunately didnt make the signing thanks to college.

Best setlist ever though

deftoner664

Best concert by far that I've seen from them! I got an adrenaline cd signed and my girlfriend got a white pony poster signed. plus at the end of the show when steph threw the guitar picks into the crowed we got one, it said one love for chi. com on it with stephs sig on the back

the same sound

Quote from: deftoner664 on Sep 12, 2010, 09:31 PM
Best concert by far that I've seen from them! I got an adrenaline cd signed and my girlfriend got a white pony poster signed. plus at the end of the show when steph threw the guitar picks into the crowed we got one, it said one love for chi. com on it with stephs sig on the back

dammit, i almost broke my arm trying to reach for one of those.

deftoner664

Quote from: the same sound on Sep 13, 2010, 07:36 AM
Quote from: deftoner664 on Sep 12, 2010, 09:31 PM

dammit, i almost broke my arm trying to reach for one of those.

haha it landed right by our feet and btw it wasnt stephs sig on the pick it was the one love for chi symbol.

kittyy

RIP No More Sugar<3