Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Lostprophets' singer is a pedophile.

Started by RoyalDeftonicBoy, Sep 05, 2010, 04:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slacker

fuck him and fuck them fans too, for liking them in the first place.

fireflyry

Quote from: Slacker on Dec 25, 2012, 11:26 PM
fuck him and fuck them fans too, for liking them in the first place.

That's a retarded statement.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

According to BBC News, singer Ian Watkins of the Welsh rock band LOSTPROPHETS will remain in custody until March after being charged with sexual offenses against children.
The 35-year-old musician, who is accused of conspiracy to rape a one-year-old girl along with other charges, appeared in Cardiff Crown Court earlier today (Monday, December 31) via video link from Parc Prison in Bridgend, Wales. He reportedly wore a black suit, shirt and tie and appeared beside two women who cannot be named for legal reasons. All three defendants spoke only to confirm their names at the hearing, which lasted "less than 10 minutes." They were remanded until March 11, after being arrested on December 18.
Defending barrister Tom Crowther had said on December 19 that Watkins would be denying the charges.
LOSTPROPHETS members Lee Gaze (guitar), Mike Lewis (guitar), Stuart Richardson (bass), Jamie Oliver (keyboards) and Luke Johnson (drums) released a statement on their official web site expressing their shock at the charges against Watkins.

Vesanic

Quote from: Jacob on Dec 25, 2012, 12:38 AM
Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 23, 2012, 10:27 PM
I heard his favorite chord is A Minor.

yeah, I also saw that joke somewhere...

We all saw jokes somewhere.

Northcal

All this shit is crazy.sentence to death for this muthafucka!

RoyalDeftonicBoy

theis

deftones47

Well...

There goes all my respect for this guy. I'm never going to look at Lostprophets the same way ever again. Not after this.

Northcal

I hope they play ice cube's no Vaseline in prison all day for this bitch!!

Inkblades

He can start a new band in prison called Looseprostates.

M1GHTY M4VS

Quite shocked, seeing that some band members are straightedgers and this guy now has not just broken rules but is among the worst on the earth. I feel bad for the band itself, kinda liked start something back then but his disgracefulness is way more disgusting as he seems to lost control not just over him but also his surroundings. Good Thing he's charged now wonder if his attitude and lean towards drugs and hookers and of course the peverty were something from his childhood or started when the band rearranged repititively and never got a good standard in itself.

theis

The PDF file of the sentencing remarks...JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

I have no words...

Sickest stuff I've ever read.

I hope he gets raped to death in prison.

deftones86

Man that was horrible. I couldn't even finish reading that. How does a mother do that to their kid? And this went on for years. Just sicking

people are people

The legal system is flawed. Child abusers deserve the death penalty.

Jacob

I hope all three of them get raped and tortured in prison.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

sing blue silver

Well that was my dose of completely fucked up disgusting shit for the day. I always hated his band but holy shit. I hope this sick fucker rots.

theis

sing blue silver

This thread just makes me angry every time I click on it. Fuck this shit, I'm going outside.

SwerveCityUSA

I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat