Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

So...how hot a commodity are Deftones tix?

Started by Shadow46/2, Sep 06, 2010, 05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow46/2

So I was planning on going to the Dallas show on the Oct. 18th, which is on sale on the 10th of Sept,  but for various car related reasons, I might not have the money for the ticket the day they go on sale. My question is, how quickly do these shows sell out? Would I be able to wait a few days (let's say 5), and still order a ticket, or would they have sold out by then?

Surely one of you more experienced Tones fans would kinda know how things tend to go. If it helps, it's at the Palladium, which isn't huge but bigger than something like HOB.

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

XJohnnyX

in san antonio they didnt sell out that quick

976-EVIL

By the Ticket and take the bus this week! ;)

Honestly I would think you would be alright to wait though. I would check in with someone at the venue who could give you updates on ticket sales through the week. Just a thought.
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

Shadow46/2

Yeah that's not a bad idea. Probably irresponsible, but hell.

deftoolsys07

i'll see you there, at the paladium... at trees in dallas for the cd release party tickets were announced and sold out the same day within hours... but that was a small ass fucking venue... expect palladium to sell out within a couple days probably... or a few... if that... i think most of the deftones hype has left for the most part so i don't think it's so in demand.. this will be my 4th time this year alone so i'm not fucking dying to get the tickets, but i'm going... have to =) ...

so, don't worry bout tickets if you can buy them within several days after they go on sale... last time i was at palladium it was two nights in a row for puscifer... and i think deftones is going to be a lot more packed than that was...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Shadow46/2

Glad to hear some optimistic views. Being a po' ass college student has it's downsides.