Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Anyone enjoy Kratom

Started by chinomoreno876, Sep 09, 2010, 09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chinomoreno876

Hey whats up guys, just wondering if anyone in here enjoys Kratom like me... its truly a miracle plant!!!  If you do whats your favorite strain?? Bali all the way for me!!! If your interested i can point you in the direction of some awesome vendors, many of you are truly missing out, there is nooo way you will be disapointed!! KRATOM!!!!

derekautomatica

Elaborate Kratom. Never ever fucking heard of it.

chinomoreno876

Well no suprise you haven't heard of it, i have yet to bring it up to anyone and have them know what it is... which is a good thing though because i can almost be positive that if it got really big and teens were using it, making youtube videos, etc., etc. it would get banned in the same way salvia did... but im sure it will stay underground... anyway its a leaf off a tree that grows in southeast asia and when you eat it it acts on your opiod receptors but its unique in that in small doses it is very energetic and larger ones sedating.. different strains are more energizing and others more sedating and everyone seems to react differently.. and also there are extracts out there that are just as potent as popular pharm products of similar nature.. it really is a great thing and just feels great!!! Im thoroughly enjoying some good bali right now!!!! Gotta love it!!!

Oldnewtype

its already banned in a lot of countries

chinomoreno876

Yeah i know, none of the important ones though!!! lol

chinomoreno876

I really hope someone takes the plunge and trys it, anyone i've convinced to do so thanks me all the time... try entheofarm.com they have superior bali right now!!!  :D

Oldnewtype

you sound like a fuckin 15 year old stoner

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Sep 11, 2010, 07:02 AM
you sound like a fuckin 15 year old stoner

Hahaha, I am so fucking glad that you're back.

blixa

chinomoreno876

Nah not at all, people that are looking to get "stoned" are always turned off by K because it's actually pretty subtle but you learn to really appreciate it!!

SX King

Quote from: chinomoreno876 on Sep 10, 2010, 10:26 PM
I really hope someone takes the plunge and trys it, anyone i've convinced to do so thanks me all the time... try entheofarm.com they have superior bali right now!!!  :D
Quote from: chinomoreno876 on Sep 13, 2010, 11:04 PM
Nah not at all, people that are looking to get "stoned" are always turned off by K because it's actually pretty subtle but you learn to really appreciate it!!

This is quite possibly the stupidest shit ive ever heard. U should be real proud of turning people on to drugs. I bet u hand out ciggarettes to 5 year olds too, u fucking loser.

derekautomatica

Encouraging others to partake in your stupidity earns you the title of dip shit dumbass. Just the name alone sounds unappealing...Kratom? Fuck that. And if it doesn't get you stoned then why try  it? If I want something to make me feel a little silly, I'll just drive to the Valley and pick up some weed from the dispensary. But if it makes you feel like more of a person, by all means do it until you die. But as for us...keep it to yourself homie.

downtownpony

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: chinomoreno876 on Sep 13, 2010, 11:04 PMyou learn to really appreciate it!!

Then why waste your money when you can, y'know, NOT take it and learn to really appreciate life as it is instead?

derekautomatica

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Sep 14, 2010, 08:03 AM
Quote from: chinomoreno876 on Sep 13, 2010, 11:04 PMyou learn to really appreciate it!!

Then why waste your money when you can, y'know, NOT take it and learn to really appreciate life as it is instead?

Well put.

chinomoreno876

Well some of us benefit a whole lot from all the entheobotanicals that are out there while millions of people blindly shove pharmacuticals down their throat, you guys are totally missing the point...

SX King

Thats great and all that its not synthetic but its still an opiate. Ive done a shit ton of drugs and its not something im proud of. Im just not a fan of advocating any drugs be it natural or synthetic.

derekautomatica

I guess I just don't see the point of it...

SX King

Quote from: derekautomatica on Sep 15, 2010, 05:34 AM

The benefit of being addicted to entheobotanicals instead of pharmaceuticals. U know because apparently there is one. 

chinomoreno876

Well for instance millions of people are addicted to benzo's to battle anxiety issues which cause seizures and death if you discontinue use abruptly while if you go get some anxiet-ease from ktbotanicals its a much much SAFER alternative, if you dont know what your talking about and just dont have a clue you should refrain

Quote from: SX King on Sep 15, 2010, 05:44 AM
Quote from: derekautomatica on Sep 15, 2010, 05:34 AM

The benefit of being addicted to entheobotanicals instead of pharmaceuticals. U know because apparently there is one.