Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Anyone enjoy Kratom

Started by chinomoreno876, Sep 10, 2010, 12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SX King

I think u should refrain because u know damn well this was not the tune u were playing when u started this thread.

chinomoreno876

Nah maybe i shouldnt have immediatly responded that K is a MU agonist, just thought most people could relate to at least that, its not what you guys think, the leaf contains antagonists as well so it has a ceiling so its not like you can get retarted or anything, actually the rule of thumb is less is more.... theres alot of things out there that many people are totally unaware of but could really benefit from, all those people manage their pain with real opies should most definitly make the switch, much safer (OD is not possible, at least there aren't any cases of it), it not only helps with pain management but helps with depression, lack of motivation, energy levels, mental concentration, and also contains a ton of antioxidants very similiar to green tea... i think you guys got the wrong impression...

SX King

I will admit that maybe i did get the wrong impression and for that im sorry.  I also will admit that possibly there are some benefits but i dont need to self medicate myself with any form of drug. That is just my opinion.

Oldnewtype

I only self-medicate, fuckin hate doctors.

SX King

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Sep 16, 2010, 10:06 PM

I agree with u on that cuz theyre just out to make a buck.

chinomoreno876

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Sep 16, 2010, 10:06 PM

Same here!! You into any supplements you take daily or just went your under the weather... the best thing for a good nights rest is mulungu tea!! Kava-Kava is decent... love me some theobroma 25x cacao extract for some nice natural energy, amongst many other ethnos that i dabble in!!!

Oldnewtype

When i want to sleep i either pray to god or get drunk.

derekautomatica

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Sep 17, 2010, 10:16 AM
When i want to sleep i either pray to god or get drunk.

I smoke pot.

chinomoreno876

You might want to give kava kava a try as an alcohol substitue, the effects are almost identical just minus the loss of equilibrium (i think i spelled that right) but yeah all the good feelings of being drunk but your not gonna crash your car or fall over or get the spins when you lay down, it has a reverse tolerance so it wont really work at first but then say 3rd, 4th, maybe 5th try BAM.. the taste isnt great but can be masked with juices and what not, also it numbs your mouth and throat when you drink it.... actually just got some kava in the mail today and get wait to get home and give it a go, its been a while... dont be fooled by extracts either just go with grinded root :) either that or try earthpharm.com's mulungu kava blend, its decent!!

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: chinomoreno876 on Sep 18, 2010, 01:50 AM
You might want to give kava kava a try as an alcohol substitue, the effects are almost identical just minus the loss of equilibrium (i think i spelled that right) but yeah all the good feelings of being drunk but your not gonna crash your car or fall over or get the spins when you lay down, it has a reverse tolerance so it wont really work at first but then say 3rd, 4th, maybe 5th try BAM.. the taste isnt great but can be masked with juices and what not, also it numbs your mouth and throat when you drink it.... actually just got some kava in the mail today and get wait to get home and give it a go, its been a while... dont be fooled by extracts either just go with grinded root :) either that or try earthpharm.com's mulungu kava blend, its decent!!

Pssst, kid, wanna know a secret?  You're just going to die in the end, whether you use all of this herbal, placebo, hippy, substitute bullshit or not. Just a fyi.

downtownpony

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Kava extract contains alcohol. I love having some kava and melatonin right before bed. Vivid, wacky dreams.

derekautomatica

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Sep 18, 2010, 04:51 PM

Pssst, kid, wanna know a secret?  You're just going to die in the end, whether you use all of this herbal, placebo, hippy, substitute bullshit or not. Just a fyi.

Again, I'd rather smoke pot or drink a nice dark ale. And the fact that it makes your mouth and throat go numb doesn't sound right. It would remind me too much of cocaine.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Kava is awesome. Helps me sleep.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Woops, double post.

chinomoreno876

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Sep 20, 2010, 01:58 AM
Kava is awesome. Helps me sleep.

You should try Kava Mixed with Kratom... tranquil, sedating and euphoric, you fall asleep with a huuge grin on your face!!!

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I'll stick to the occasional Kava and Melatonin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kratom

Since it acts directly on opiate receptors, it'd probably be a bad idea for an ex-oxycodone addict to take this. It might not be that great of an idea to take it at all, or to suggest that other people take it. I mean, for all intents and purposes, it's an opiate. Opiates are highly addictive. Be careful man, self-medicating isn't really the best of practices.

chinomoreno876

Self control and moderation my good friend but yeh not a good idea for people with addictive personalities