Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Need 1! tckt for PA show this sunday..anyone?

Started by Elite683, Sep 10, 2010, 06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elite683

longtime deftone fan needs 1 ticket for crocodile/ PA show.....

chinomoreno876

Im looking everywhere for you guys, i did find one on a ticket site but it was listed for $107 for one ticket, how did you guys not get tickets we had presale and then tickets were available for a good 2-3 on ticketmaster?? Slackers!!!

New Murderer

chinomoreno876

http://www.tonsoftickets.com/ResultsTicket.php?evtid=1416966

This is one of many, it went up to $110 for whatever reason, anyway all these sites must be linked somehow because they all only have 1 ticket available and all for the same price but if you just google " deftones concert tickets 9/12" you'll get a bunch of sites like this and they all have the one ticket for sale $110 is alooot of money!!! im sure you would pay less from a scalper at the show or someone with an extra ticket waiting in line....

New Murderer

thanks. i've been doing some research and i definitely see what you're saying. and the $110 isnt the worst. they tack on 20ish service charge, plus shipping... even if it's emailed. so we're looking at $140ish.

chinomoreno876

For that price you could have gotten the meet and greet, some weed, and some alcohol!!!! Thats just craziness

New Murderer

haha i know right! i could kill myself for not getting tix right away... i was just broke at the moment.

chinomoreno876

Hey man I don't know if he got rid of it but just saw someone on craigslist with a ticket for 100

New Murderer

i thiiiiink that may be the guy that i emailed about an hour ago haha... thanks so much for trying to help :)

your sister gets me hard

Wish I saw this earlier, I had a free ticket that I ended up giving to some random person outside the venue.

New Murderer

chinomoreno876

Awesome show right!!!! I had a great time !!!!

New Murderer

yes! it was amazing! so glad i got a ticket finally lol

chinomoreno876

Were you the guy that i was talking to out front by your car that was looking for a ticket the whole time, i was talking to you about bands playin whole albums and you said you were showing your age because you were talking about cassettes, lol if that was you... i dunno but yeah it was a kick ass show!!!

New Murderer

nah that wasn't me. i got tix on craigslist from someone i had contacted friday that never got rid of them.