Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Stop telephoning meheheheheeeeehheeehhh

Started by your sister gets me hard, Sep 14, 2010, 03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

your sister gets me hard

Tonight is lady gaga.  Just want everyone to know so they can be jealous.  Full review tomorrow.

theis

E-Money

I'd actually really like to see her live! I'm not a huge fan of her music but I bet she puts on a great show! Have fun!

Oldnewtype

your sister gets me hard

Niggers hit my car and tried to drive away.  Caught up with them. Details later. 

occipudding

i do ems standbys for concerts and i've covered gaga 2 or 3 times.  her fans are really slutty.
machete!  meow

raynor

hating on lady gaga is silly. hating on music is silly.

hating's just silly really.

details plz.

black coffee

Starz

raynor

Ey ey ey that's an awesome motherfucking wolf right there, don't mess with it!

your sister gets me hard

Yes, lots of slutty bitches there.  Lots of nonstraights as well.  I felt uncomfortable going to the bathroom.

Anyway, before the shitty opening band, the preshow music was pantera lol.  Opener sucked.  Gaga was great when she actually was singing and not talking to the crowd.  This is why I hate seeing chick singers, they talk too much.  I saw tegan and sara twice with an ex and they talked more than they actually played songs.  Back to gaga.  There were 4 different stage setups, sort of like acts of a show.  The changes killed the momentum most of the time.  They would put the curtain down and have some shitty dj play shit while she changed outfits.  She played all the classics lol.  Her voice was spot on the entire show. 

Afterwards, we were outside wandering around waiting for traffic to clear.  We went back to my car as some fuckers were driving away.  The people around us said they hit my car.  I got the license plate and we tracked them down right before they left the parking lot.  Fuckers didn't have insurance or anything.  Nothing is really wrong with my car but I felt like being a dick because they tried to get away with it.  They barely spoke english.  I got $300 out of it hahahha.  That paid for tickets/drinks/gas plus more.  As they drove away they gave me the finger.  I lolled.

defskull

Why the fuck are they giving you the finger? Assholes. 

RoyalDeftonicBoy

xthedee

I saw gaga in toronto a few weeks back, and the reason her voice is spot on is because she doesn't sing!
She spent more time doing costumer changes than singing, and when she was changing her stupid outfits her voice was flawless, you just couldnt see her, it was so very obvious shes a "live to a track" kind of an artist, theres no variation in her voice, no faltering and all that would be natural in her kind of preformance/dance type music.

your sister gets me hard

Quote from: defskull on Sep 16, 2010, 01:14 AM
Why the fuck are they giving you the finger? Assholes. 

I guess they were angry that I didn't back down and tracked them down in the parking lot.

xthedee, you are a female.  You don't know anything.  Get back in the kitchen.

poofing acid

Quote from: xthedee on Sep 16, 2010, 03:23 AM
I saw gaga in toronto a few weeks back, and the reason her voice is spot on is because she doesn't sing!
She spent more time doing costumer changes than singing, and when she was changing her stupid outfits her voice was flawless, you just couldnt see her, it was so very obvious shes a "live to a track" kind of an artist, theres no variation in her voice, no faltering and all that would be natural in her kind of preformance/dance type music.

Just want to point out this was early in the morning on a radio show.  Lady Gaga and a piano.  Enjoy.

Lady Gaga performs The Edge Of Glory on The Howard Stern Show SiriusXM

Vesanic

Yeah, she can sing, I know that. But honestly...

Who-fucking-cares.