Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Boardwalk Empire

Started by devilinside, Sep 15, 2010, 07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Umm..wtf! Jimmy...really? *sigh*

defskull

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 16, 2011, 01:13 AM
Yeah a little slow at times, but I still love the show. Those last few episode got really good. I'm still in shock they pulled a Ned Stark though. Unbelievable.

I've heard the complaint of it being slow from multiple sources but I never feel that way when watching it. This was probably the best season of the Fall. It took me about a day to process the ending.

bright lights, big city

I see why the writers killed him off, his story was kind of wrapping up, or going its distance. I couldn't really see how he could have progressed more, with Nucky still around.

I'm really excited to see what Richard does next season in retaliation. That and how Van Alden moved to Cicero, IL, where Capone was based. Should be some really good Chicago scenes with them and Torrio and Luciano.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

Umm...Richard is the shit. Seriously...great first episode for the new season.

dictatesofreason

ya when he blasted horowitz i lost my shit and got off the couch, cheering like a maniac.

bright lights, big city

Definitely thought Manny would be around for the long haul. Holy fuck though, Richard is amazing. Also probably the only "good guy" on the show now.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

dictatesofreason

bright lights, big city

Also love the Chicago parts. Now that O'Bannion is on the show, we're in for an awesome Irish/Italian war.
DERP

only pieces remain

"fucking breadstick in a bow-tie" probably the best insult ever.

dictatesofreason

well i guess that guy intabor heights either guna lill nucky or nucky is gunna kill him

bright lights, big city

Hope not, Gyp Rosetti has quickly become my favorite character. Every scene he's in is hilarious.

And hopefully Mickey Doyle gets his next week. Tired of that inept buffoon.
DERP

dictatesofreason

Yeah good point his character is getting old.

dictatesofreason

dammit Rosetti survived.

bright lights, big city

Rosetti didn't bring the funny this episode, but jesus fucking christ, that last scene was so great. I knew something was up in the diner near the beginning when Rothstein's ears perked up when Rosetti told the paperboy Room 207.

Also, what the fuck Nucky? I'm getting tired of this Billie Kent affair (even if it allowed us one scene of Chalky White). She's not even good looking, he should go steal Katy from his Irish thug.
DERP

devilinside

Umm Rosetti...I LOVE that kinky bastard. haha! Seriously,he annoyed me at first but aside from Al he is my favorite character. And Doyle for some fucking odd reason reminds me of Wimpy from the Popeye cartoons. His voice and face annoy the shit outta me,and I wish Richard had offed him a few episodes back.

Nucky is a dick,and I really wish they would kill him off. There are soo many more interesting people than him on the show,I don't think I'd miss him one bit. And what about previews showing that boy that looks kinda like Jimmy. I swear for some freakish reason I think Jimmy is pop up again. We saw the shot to the cheek,but what if Nucky didn't hit him with that last shot?? I'm just still pissed they offed him.

defskull

One of my favorite shows on tv right now.

bright lights, big city

Last night was my favorite episode of the season. Loved finally seeing more of Chalky. And Richard looks like he gonna unleash his inner Liam Neeson in the finale. The only awesome character that's missing the party is Van Alden. I mean, even Al made the trip -
DERP

lithium

the scene with Harrow setting up his guns was awesome!
💩

samson simpson

sure seems like the best season finale HBO is gonna have since the good ol day$ is with this shows seasons ending..

cant wait

and this guy has been awesome since his first scene....

dictatesofreason

yeah i agree with ya, they should get rid of nucky