Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Boardwalk Empire

Started by devilinside, Sep 15, 2010, 07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chick de la lynch

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Oct 15, 2012, 02:16 PM
Also, what the fuck Nucky? I'm getting tired of this Billie Kent affair (even if it allowed us one scene of Chalky White). She's not even good looking, he should go steal Katy from his Irish thug.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that!

I'm finally caught up with this. Great show, and I'm looking forward to this coming season. (P.S wish the trailer was longer)

http://youtu.be/r9F4LjWidmk

bright lights, big city

Jeffrey Wright, holy shit yes.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

Bullshit. I loved Richard. :'(

bright lights, big city

I teared up during that ending, I'll admit it.

On the other hand though, Chicago for next season just got awesome.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Hank

That last scene with Harrow was beautiful...shit, the whole ending montage was. It really was awesome how they showed Richard's though..taking that ride, seeing his face and seeing the ones he loved waiting for him. I think that is what death will be like. I hope.

This season was the best by far and can't wait to see whats coming next.

bright lights, big city

Definitely my favorite so far too. I liked Gyp Rosetti and most of the 3rd season, but this show just went to a whole new level.
DERP

chick de la lynch

Finally caught the season finale. My heart is broken.  :'(

tarkil

Funny, I caught it too yesterday, and that was a heart breaking one indeed... I was like "Noooooooooooooooooooooooo" out loud when he shot Chalky's daughter, and when it went downhill from there...    :-\

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

lithium

💩

chick de la lynch

bright lights, big city

This does suck and I'll miss it, but I guess it is best that they don't "pull a Dexter". Similarly, also heard another great show in Justified that it is ending after its next season. Guess there's only so much story to tell.

I have read about Terence Winter and Scorsese's supposed next show. Rock n roll drama and a collaboration with Mick Jagger. Hopefully on HBO.
DERP