Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Little boy that lost his shoe....

Started by chinomoreno876, Sep 17, 2010, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chinomoreno876

Hey whats up guys so i dont know why but i recalled an audio bootleg of a deftones show and i cant remember which show it was from... i believe they are playing bored and some kid loses his shoe and chino helps him find it and brings him up on stage and has him stage dive off.... anyone know which one its from... ??

Oldnewtype

chinomoreno876

Dude you guys are hardcore!!! It's awesome how there really isnt such a thing as a casual deftones fan, everyone seems to be pretty hardcore!!

Oldnewtype

Yeah that bootleg is one of my favorites. I actually first heard that version of Bored back when I was young and dumb enough to spend $23 on the 7-track 'Deftones Live' cd. At least this is the full show. and free.

the same sound

Quote from: chinomoreno876 on Sep 17, 2010, 11:27 PM
Dude you guys are hardcore!!! It's awesome how there really isnt such a thing as a casual deftones fan, everyone seems to be pretty hardcore!!

you can't help but love them! they are the best at what they do.

slyartwork

I was there. Actually it was a really young kid from like 13 years old. When Chino counted it off he grapped the kid at 4 making the kid break off his dive and one second later pushes the kid into the crowd anyway. Looked pretty funny cuz the kid was expecting to go at 4 but now got pushed hahaha.
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

aj

not just a bootleg though - that was the show used for the official Live cd released in Europe and Japan in the ATF era

beaverwithfishyshoes

and to think now they only sell censored diamond eyes here. i think my snw is too. still havent got my diamond eyes.

chinomoreno876

Yeah I like live bootlegs with commentary drunken waldrock cracks me up lol

snw9

Code: [Select]

2MoreHours

Quote from: aj on Sep 19, 2010, 10:56 AM
not just a bootleg though - that was the show used for the official Live cd released in Europe and Japan in the ATF era

I had that CD and loved it!  I lost it and forgot which show it was but now I will have to have a listen and reminisce.

2MoreHours