Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Anyone from PA/NJ going to Clifton Park NY headliner show on TUESDAY 9/21????

Started by charissa, Sep 18, 2010, 08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charissa

I'm dying to go to this show in Clifton Park, NY on Tuesday--it's a little headliner show about 2.5 hours north of the Poconos. I'm looking for a trustworthy fan to share the drive with. My car. I'd pay for gas and possibly tickets. Anyone????

simmamadrama4000

charissa

chinomoreno876

charissa

charissa

ah, yeah, that's about 80 miles from here, lol...  I think I found a couple of ppl who live here in the Poconos who will go... :)

your sister gets me hard

Is the venue in a strip mall?  If so, bummer.  Sound sucks ass in that place.

charissa

I dunno. I'm not there.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Couldn't get anyone to go up there w/ me. grrr... As far as I know Northern Lights is a regular venue...but I suppose it could be in a strip mall.

charissa

your sister gets me hard

That's it.  Northern Lights.  Place has an awesome reentry policy.  I've only been up there twice but each time, at set break, we went out to our cars and drank more and got right back in.  Sound is truly atrocious at that place though.

charissa

Well, thanks for that info, then.  Guess I feel a touch less terrible about not being there tonight... I hope I don't have to wait 3 more years for their next tour though... Would be so cool to make a Europe date or something... I just sold my Camden tix today.  :'(

your sister gets me hard

But it's such an intimate show you're missing!  You would be so close(OMG) to CHINO! 

charissa

your sister gets me hard

charissa

Charizard?? hahahaha lmao... this dude where I used to work used to call me that...I didn't know who Charizard was so he printed me a picture and brought it in and then called me Charizard after that... ;D

charissa

your sister gets me hard