Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

BDS setlist??

Started by chinomoreno876, Sep 19, 2010, 07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chinomoreno876

Hey whats up guys so im going to the BDS show in camden NJ this weekend and was just wondering if anyone that has gone to the few bds shows already can chime in on how long the deftones set is, and how is the show?? I remember when i saw them on the taste of chaos tour it just wasnt the same as a headline small venue show...

Vesanic

Dude there's a live guide like right above this thread.

chinomoreno876

didnt know people were posting setlists, thanks man and yeah they are short :( booooo

cesar421

i wonder why the deftones decided to be on this tour...there are some places that they haven't played in years and with this tour they are not playng that much as they do on their own shows.

chinomoreno876

Wondering the same !!!! I dunno i mean at the same time its a buisness so maybe it was a good buisness decision... i really wish it would have been strictly a deftones headlining tour where i get to see them like 3 times all in small venues, all with a hardcore fan base, it makes me mad watching youtube videos of the BDS shows and see people in the audience not even paying attention, it really is a different energy at deftones headlining show from both the audience and the band!! at least thats been my experience...