Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Weird random question about NoeDeftonicBoy (youtube user)!

Started by Far away, Sep 19, 2010, 09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far away

First of all, I want to say that if this is the wrong place to post this, my apologies to the moderators and feel free to lock it up or something.

Now to the subject of my topic: I was watching some videos earlier and I found this Marlon de Oliveira- You've seen the butcher-Deftones(cover) weird video with a brazilian guy doing this stupid air-drum 'cover'... if I can say that. Ok.

BUT, right below the video I saw this guy called NoeDeftonicBoy disrespecting the whole brazilian community with the wrong concept that we all live in favelas with monkeys walking between us, etc. I just wanted to know if this guy has an account around here and if so, I gotta tell him this: please stop it. You have every right to say whatever you want whenever you want, but just point your dirty mouth directly to the guy who posted/created the video, not the entire population. Ok?

Or maybe YOU should take your meds. All that anger does not sound normal.

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Deftones-argentina

Yeah, he has an account here Euge. It's RoyalDeftonicBoy. I'm with you and totally dissaprove this kind of racist comments you re'talking about; the only thing that ahieves is unnecesary violence and discord.

Far away

I did not want to start some kind of fight with this topic, I just want to know why all that crap. Just because one stupid kid decided to play a fake drum in his bedroom? Thats it? Thats a good reason to say all that shit?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: Far away on Sep 19, 2010, 09:56 PM

BUT, right below the video I saw this guy called NoeDeftonicBoy disrespecting the whole brazilian community with the wrong concept that we all live in favelas with monkeys walking between us, etc. I just wanted to know if this guy has an account around here and if so, I gotta tell him this: please stop it. You have every right to say whatever you want whenever you want, but just point your dirty mouth directly to the guy who posted/created the video, not the entire population. Ok?

I didnt know one Brazilian guy was the whole community :S but for you it seems it is.
And then you are saying I need meds? LOL Dont make me laugh dude oh wait you did already.
What a stupid retard.

P.s: I have brazilian friends so go eat your own shit now :)

E-Money

Far away

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Sep 25, 2010, 08:11 PM
Quote from: Far away on Sep 19, 2010, 09:56 PM

I didnt know one Brazilian guy was the whole community :S but for you it seems it is.
And then you are saying I need meds? LOL Dont make me laugh dude oh wait you did already.
What a stupid retard.

P.s: I have brazilian friends so go eat your own shit now :)

Ok, you are right, one guy. My bad. But no, Im not a stupid retard. I just had an exagerated reaction.

Quote from: E-Money on Sep 26, 2010, 08:46 PM
Who writes a paragraph for a youtube comment? 

Apparently I do.