Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Need help finding this windbreaker!

Started by Radar, Sep 23, 2010, 07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radar

Just wanted to know if anyone knows where I can buy one of these?  It's an all black Deftones Windbreaker that says "Deftones SACTO, CA" on the front and back.  Im looking for it in size medium.  A family member of mine used to have one but he than sold it :(  Thanks for the help.

XJohnnyX

E-Money

Yea my buddy had one a while ago and he sold it on eBay. That's probably your best bet.

lithium

💩

Radar

Yeah I've been on Ebay but with little luck.  They have a whole bunch of the red jackets with the White Pony logo on them.  No, they came out a while back. 

Bqad

I have one that has never been worn but it's a size large. PM me if you want it, if it's too big then no worries. I used to have it in medium wayyy back but I wore/washed it so damn much that all the logos dissapeared. About 7 years ago I bought one off ebay and the idiot said it was medium but it's actually large. Glad I didn't return it as they are worth big bucks now.

defdan00

deftones had it in their online store a few  years ago for $20.  bought it then and still have it.  good luck finding one!

i also have one they had during their 2003/04 tour.  one that has the eagle on it.

pinkmaggit69

I still have mine.........XL though.

Drinks won't stain this birth!

XJohnnyX

thedormancypill

I have this windbreaker in size XL if anybody wants it.
pridepleadsguilty@yahoo.com is my email.

BallZDeeP