Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margret

Started by sing blue silver, Oct 09, 2010, 07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sing blue silver

as a HUGE david cross fan i'm very excited about this show. the pilot didn't let me down and i'm looking forward to more. anyone else get a chance to check this out yet? ;D

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: sing blue silver on Oct 09, 2010, 07:00 PM
as a HUGE david cross fan i'm very excited about this show. the pilot didn't let me down and i'm looking forward to more. anyone else get a chance to check this out yet? ;D

What's it on?  I loved him on Arrested Development.

sing blue silver

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Oct 09, 2010, 07:36 PM

it's on IFC. and i've got good news since you love arrested development. will arnet is also in this new show.

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: sing blue silver on Oct 09, 2010, 11:17 PM

it's on IFC. and i've got good news since you love arrested development. will arnet is also in this new show.

Awesome!  And I get IFC, so I'm going to look it up.

oldgentlovecraft

Alright, this shit is pretty funny. Caught an episode, and was stoked that one of the guys from the Inbetweeners is in it too.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: sing blue silver on Oct 09, 2010, 11:17 PM

ok i simply must check this show out now.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

sing blue silver

you won't regret it. i've been a david cross groupie since mr. show so i guess i'm a bit biased but david mixed with dry english humour is just perfect for me.

bright lights, big city

i just saw the one with his "date" with Alice, i think the 2nd episode. and yes, hilarious. his assistant is really funny. i loved how it's basically a toxic substance, and yet the mysterious arab-owned convenience store finds it fascinating.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?