Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Record Label

Started by Gloritone, Oct 22, 2010, 04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gloritone

HELLO EVERYONE,

This isn't directly related to Deftones, but I am a fan from Toronto looking to be friends with other fans in other cities.
Look me up on Facebook.
www.facebook.com/Gloritone

Anyways, I am looking into starting a Record Label and am looking for a business partner.
I won't take up too much space here, but we all know Deftones fans have cool taste in music so I just thought I would post that I am looking into signing/promoting rock bands
in the North American market. There are so many cool bands from countries like Australia that no one has even heard of here.
My e-mail address is : MarigoldRecords@msn.com  

Best,
SELENA

P.S. I was browsing for Deftones gossip and stumbled upon a  page on MySpace called Chino Sox. I think it is legit.  However, it may be an "old" site....I'm not sure.
Anyhow, there is an adorable pic of Chino with his daughter (I think) and Spongebob! ----> Too cute!
Where does one go to read some good gossip about Deftones?  I used to get so much Foo Fighters info years ago ( 2000) from Alta Vista and other message boards.
Fans would list Hotel sightings and the like....just wondering.

defsteve

Quote from: Gloritone on Oct 22, 2010, 04:59 AMWhere does one go to read some good gossip about Deftones?  I used to get so much Foo Fighters info years ago ( 2000) from Alta Vista and other message boards.
Fans would list Hotel sightings and the like....just wondering.

sharinglungs.com ?
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website