Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Dark Knight Rises (2012)

Started by theis, Oct 27, 2010, 03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Gordon: "We were in this together, then you were gone. Now this evil rises. Batman has to come back."

Wayne: "What if he doesn't exist anymore?"

Gordon: "He must. He will."

CHILLS! Fuck, it's gonna be a long year.

bright lights, big city

I had to watch it about 4 times to figure out what Gary Oldman was saying, but I'm just pissed that I have to wait a whole goddamn year to see this.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

tarkil

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 18, 2011, 05:43 PM
I'm just pissed that I have to wait a whole goddamn year to see this.

Yup, my thoughts exactly....

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

theis

This gif alone gives me major chills. It's gonna be epic.

bright lights, big city

so is that the Riddler in the background?
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

I doubt it's The Riddler. I have no idea though.

bright lights, big city

me too. But are those green pants......?
DERP

defskull

I'm definitely looking forward to the new Batman but seriously guys? Two characters say about two lines of dialogue, you see Bane a little bit, and you see Batman about to fight Bane. It's really not that much to get excited over.

lithium

Saw the teaser over the weekend before Harry potter, And I was pleasantly surprised.
💩

exuled

the teaser looks good. Looks like batman is going to get rocked this time around.

BillyNo.9

sing blue silver

The guy seems to have a gun trained on batman. I would lose my mind if it was a classic bane henchman like Trogg or someone but I'm not holding my breath on that one. Still though, Nolan has said many times the Riddler will NOT be in this movie so it's certainly not him. Riddler sucks ass anyway. Only cool thing he ever did was find out who batman was and even then he wasn't the first to do it. No riddler, deal wit it.

bright lights, big city

I'm with you on Riddler. It just doesn't work in a serious movie series like this. Actually it didn't even work in the camp-tastic 90s movie. I'm still trying to figure where Gordon-Levitt fits into this flick.
DERP

lithium

💩

theis

sing blue silver

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Livewire

A bit large, but you'll get over it.