Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Dark Knight Rises (2012)

Started by theis, Oct 27, 2010, 03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

At this point, I couldn't care less about the title.

bright lights, big city

Fucking awesome. That football scene looked cool as hell. Even though I don't like how it was Hines Ward scoring the TD.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

sing blue silver

uuuuugggghhhhhhh......

i came

theis

bright lights, big city

DERP

theis

sing blue silver

The fanboy-fap level is off the charts!!

RoyalDeftonicBoy

I dont know if Hallaway is gonna top Pfeiffer's acting.I gotta be honest Im more interest on Bane's character than Catwoman.

sing blue silver

uuuhhhh.... so is everyone. most of the time i forget she's even in the movie. if someone is more excited about catwoman than bane, i will punch them and then question my own sexuality.

Penicks

pmg luks so cul n grim i liek my movieys grim becaus batmens is srs busnais

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Penicks on May 23, 2012, 04:29 PM
pmg luks so cul n grim i liek my movieys grim becaus batmens is srs busnais
I hope this movie has multiple villains and juggles them like Spiderman 3 did. I also hope this movie has multiple good guys that comically don't get along and some are completely useless like in The Avengers.
DERP

lithium

💩

samson simpson

why its gotta end like that ?

sing blue silver

Just got home from the midnight screening. It was fucking perfect. Go see it ASAP!!!

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: sing blue silver on Jul 20, 2012, 06:07 AM
Just got home from the midnight screening. It was fucking perfect. Go see it ASAP!!!

Got my tickets for Sunday night with my GF :D
Did you see it on IMAX?

theis

Just got back from it.

It was nothing less than amazing.

Everything I had hoped for and more.

I can't count the amount of times I got chills and damn, some moments almost made me bawl my eyes out.

A grand scale masterpiece.