Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Dark Knight Rises (2012)

Started by theis, Oct 27, 2010, 06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Yeah, he breaks Batman's back. I wonder how far Nolan will go when it comes to hurting Batman.

Gonna be exciting.

bright lights, big city

I really see this as a grand finale of the series. I would actually put money on Batman dying.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

deftones86

Tom Hardy's kind of short to be Bane if you ask me he cant be taller than 5'9". I always think of Bane as this 7'  Monster unless they CGI Something which I doubt.

deftones86

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 20, 2011, 05:11 PM
I really see this as a grand finale of the series. I would actually put money on Batman dying.

I agree i highly doubt there will be a 4th Nolan Batman. And I doubt Christina Bale would do another.
So this will be the last one. And in 10 years it will start all over again.
Unless James Cameron wants to do it in 3D on Pluto.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: deftones86 on Jan 20, 2011, 06:43 PM

I agree i highly doubt there will be a 4th Nolan Batman. And I doubt Christina Bale would do another.

with cat people
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Sushi-X

I doubt Batman would die. These movies are still set within a young Batman/Bruce Wayne era.

Rocket Skates '94

sing blue silver

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 20, 2011, 04:39 PM
doesn't Bane severely injure Batman, and make his identity public?

he breaks his back but doesn't make his identity public. he knows bruce is batman but never publicly divulges that info.

personally i'm stoked. as a HUGE batman fanatic (as most of you know) i can not wait to see bane done right. he's one of my favorite villains by far and the knightfall saga is my all time favorite batman story arc. as for the whole anne hathaway thing i don't buy it. she's too girl next door to be selina kyle.
Quote from: deftones86 on Jan 20, 2011, 06:35 PM
Tom Hardy's kind of short to be Bane if you ask me he cant be taller than 5'9". I always think of Bane as this 7'  Monster unless they CGI Something which I doubt.

also in some interpretations, bane was not that big before the venom serum.
Quote from: deftones86 on Jan 20, 2011, 06:43 PM

and yes chris nolan has said this is the last of his batman films.

defskull

Seriously though, so many people doubted Heath Ledger when they found out he was going to be The Joker.  As much as I think Anne Hathaway as Catwoman is weird, I'm sure Nolan can get the performance out of her necessary. 

ben

So yea, Nolan is going to kill Batman probably.  I agree.

sing blue silver

i think if he killed batman people might be kinda pissed. also bruce lived when bane broke his back, chilled out in africa or something for a while, came back to whoop jean paul valleys crazy ass (who whooped banes ass while bruce was out of commission) and continued being totally awesome and badass as the true batman. i'd be pretty displeased if he killed batman.

but yeah, i seriously doubted heath ledger and he proved me extremely wrong but i just plain don't like anne hathaway. i at least thought heath ledger was a competent actor, i just don't share the same feeling with her. mr. nolan hasn't let me down yet though.

theis

joseph gordon-levitt has joined the cast.

so awesome.

bright lights, big city

oh fuck yeah. any ideas as to what whom he plays?
DERP

blixa

blixa

WAIT WAIT:

DID WE JUST GO TO HEAVEN?

bright lights, big city

someone's panties got a little moist.
DERP

blixa

that's an underexaggeration. my panties are totalled. i have to burn my panties.

theis

sing blue silver

This just keeps getting better. Could this be the batman film I've waited so long for? Mostly I've waited for a good one with bane and now the cast looks fantastic (with the exception of Anne Hathaway).

bright lights, big city

Quote from: sing blue silver on Feb 04, 2011, 09:10 PM
This just keeps getting better. Could this be the batman film I've waited so long for? Mostly I've waited for a good one with bane and now the cast looks fantastic (with the exception of Anne Hathaway).
do you at least think that she is a step up from Holmes and Gyllenhaal?
DERP