Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones - B-Sides & Rarities Vol.2

Started by Rxx, Nov 12, 2010, 07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxx

Is it an official release from Maverick Records or just Fan Made?

DefAlx

Definitely fan-made not officail. Where you've found it? Tracklisting, front/back covers?

defskull

Vesanic

Fan-made. Just a compilation of almost all the Deftones B-Sides that weren't on the real B-Sides & Rarities.

Rxx

Found it here, it was almost a random search - http://www.mediafire.com/?jrnnd2qytkv

Korea Rounding

So there wasnt an official volume 2?? Thanks for the information,I tell you, this site has everything

:o :o

Slacker

Vesanic

Quote from: Slacker on Nov 13, 2010, 01:00 AM
tracklist?

Can't Even Breathe
Teething
To Have and To Hold [Depeche Mode cover]
Nightboat [Duran Duran cover]
Damone
The Boy's Republic
Sleepwalk [Santo & Johnny cover]
Lovers
Drive [Cars cover]
Jealous Guy [John Lennon cover]
Cherry Waves [Acoustic]
The Boy's Republic [Acoustic instrumental] (Is that even Deftones, by the way ?)
Sweetest Perfection [Depeche Mode cover]
FYIHYD (Fuck You, I Hope You Die)

slyartwork

Maverick doesnt even excist anymore btw....

Sweetest Perfection, i bet it's that crappy sounding version? That one and SOD's Milk should be put out in better quality. The Nightboat did!
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

Numina

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 13, 2010, 02:14 PM
The Boy's Republic [Acoustic instrumental] (Is that even Deftones, by the way ?)

I think that was just a cover that somebody labelled as official back in the days of P2P filesharing.

from_musings

it would be fun if the unreleased song from diamond eyes were on a second b-side rarities, bet it's awesome.but other than that I'm not so super psyched over it..won't be a track selection that makes people raise their eyebrows

mrpelon94

my personal track list
1. The Boy's Republic
2. Sleep Walk
3. Lovers
4. Night Boat
5. Hole In The Earth (Renholder Remix)
6. Cherry Waves (Acoustic)
7. Drive
8. Jealous Guy
9. Rocket Skates (M83 Remix)
10. You've Seen The Butcher ( Midnight airport Remix)
11. Do You Believe
12. Ghost
13. Caress

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: slyartwork on Nov 14, 2010, 10:25 AM

Sweetest Perfection, i bet it's that crappy sounding version? That one and SOD's Milk should be put out in better quality. The Nightboat did!

Seriously, that version of Milk needs to be redone...it's a crappy recording, but so fucking intense!

And wasn't Night Boat released with the iTunes version of B-sides?
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Livewire

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Mar 30, 2011, 12:58 AM
And wasn't Night Boat released with the iTunes version of B-sides?

correct

iceache

Quote from: slyartwork on Nov 14, 2010, 10:25 AM

Oh man, I remember the shitty quality Nightboat.. I always wished for a good quality version of it, and I never knew it was possible... Although, now I look back on it and wonder how the fuck it was ever released in the shitty quality version.

mrpelon94

I put them on a cd and it sounded pretty badass....FYIHYD could've made the last track??....I don't know bout the depeche mode covers tho..wasnt feeling them

Robotsatemygrandma

I hate to admit this, but it took me FOREVER AND A DAY to actually buy the original B-Sides and Rarities. I'm talking like 2 years or some shit. You guys might revoke my Deftones- ghetto pass.

snw9

there need to be 2 more songs added to this. The only problem is I don't think they have been recorded yet
one is the so-called "XO" apparently, this recording does exist but hidden somewhere in Chino's basement
and the Diamond Eyes outtake, which no one on this forum has heard except for Vesanic.

Is there a recording of this outtake?
Code: [Select]

Vesanic

deftoneseba

http://www.romastianboots.blogspot.com/
Go there for Deftones bootlegs trading.