Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Flight Of The Conchords

Started by black coffee, Nov 13, 2010, 01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

black coffee

I know I'm late with this ( a few years ), but I watched all of it recently, and it's really really funny. Though the second season is kind of a let down compared to the first... the episode where Bret and Jermaine get mugged and Bret leaves Jermaine alone is classic stuff.

Or where the Indian guy is being racist towards the two, and in the end he apologizes because he thought they were from Australia.

blixa

fucking kiwi's! they wish they were aussie hahaha.

i love them. those australia-new zealand jokes are funnier when you understand the relationship between us, but they're still affective either way.

bright lights, big city

Murray is hilarious, and I love how the New Zealand consulate is basically just one small office.

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

from_musings

if you don't count satirical cartoons like south park and simpsons, this is the funniest of series. very low-key down to earth and a lot of energy on timing and facial expressions etc.I'm loving it, bought the dvds after running it on repeat on my computer. some may think that nothing happens in it but it happens a hell of a lot if you like good acting. it is about the details  :)

the scenes when Murray (my favorite) says "alright, band meeting" are killing me