Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What up fellow Deftone fans?!?!!

Started by Crazy Breed, Nov 17, 2010, 04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy Breed

I just became a fan about 5 months ago....didn't know much about them till the Blackdiamondskye tour tickets went on sale (I'm a huge Alice in Chains fan) so I asked my boy "who are these Deftones fools?" and my boy was like "WTF!?, are you serious?!  they are in my top 5 bands of all time!!" (he has been a fan for like 18 years and shit)....so he hooked me up with some of their music and the rest is history...

safe to say i am now a fan for life! I really dig their versatility and their ability to cover the spectrum of sounds...for me, finding their music when i did, was destiny... because their music helped me through what was the worst fucking summer of my life!! music has always been my therapy and i was on the Deftones couch all summer...I met the band in Ct. during the Blackdiamondskye tour which was pretty fucking cool!  (I plan on making another thread soon about it.)

so anyway....I look forward to meeting and shooting the shit with all of you fellow fans.....and i can't wait till the band comes back to the Boston area...i need a full setlist show...the Blackdiamonskye 11 song setlist was just a tease!

ONE LOVE!!

Erik~
The shade, is a tool, a device....a saviour!

Rxx

"who are these Deftones fools?" - typical douche question.

Crazy Breed

Quote from: Rxx on Nov 17, 2010, 04:57 PM
"who are these Deftones fools?" - typical douche question.

followed by the typical douche response.

I told Chino that shit when i met him and he laughed, so i guess it wasn't too douchey.

lostpilot

Crazy Breed

I said it with a smile...I was just playn' with him...seems some of you could use a sense of fucking humor.

M1GHTY M4VS

Quote from: Crazy Breed on Nov 17, 2010, 05:14 PM
I said it with a smile...I was just playn' with him...seems some of you could use a sense of fucking humor.

Better don´t ask for SL humor, you´ll get some crazy responses. People will get you with the lemon stuff :D

Anyway there´s a Topic about Tour Stories somewhere on the stickies, also visit deftonesworld.com and deftones.com to post yours they´re pretty common right there.
No Need for a seperate thread here.

Crazy Breed

Quote from: M1GHTY M4VS on Nov 17, 2010, 07:38 PM
Quote from: Crazy Breed on Nov 17, 2010, 05:14 PM

Better don´t ask for SL humor, you´ll get some crazy responses. People will get you with the lemon stuff :D

Anyway there´s a Topic about Tour Stories somewhere on the stickies, also visit deftonesworld.com and deftones.com to post yours they´re pretty common right there.
No Need for a seperate thread here.

it's all good man.....people will learn that i am not easy prey....Crazy Breed is at the top of the food chain.  ;D

but i must admit...not too many friendly peeps up in the piece so far.

Korea Rounding

This should be moved by a mod to the "Present yourself"-thread as soon as possible. Or even better - deleted.

Shadow46/2

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

bright lights, big city

yeah, the nerve of some new guy coming on here and starting a thread... what a fuckin' twatwaffle.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

beaverwithfishyshoes

defskull

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 18, 2010, 12:08 AM
yeah, the nerve of some new guy coming on here and starting a thread... what a fuckin' twatwaffle.

Twatwaffle sounds really delicious. MMmm

Starz

Quote from: Korea Rounding on Nov 17, 2010, 08:18 PM
This should be moved by a mod to the "Present yourself"-thread as soon as possible. Or even better - deleted.

i dont know why but I lol'd at this. thank you

buddyboy101

I appreciated this thread.  Welcome bro!  Sorry for the negativity - the official board/cesspool was shut down, and I think some folks migrated over here.  Anyways, this is THE place for Deftones fans.  Glad you met the band.  They'll be headlining in the spring so I'm sure you'll catch them in full glory soon enough.

Korea Rounding

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 18, 2010, 12:08 AM

Ok so all new members who register here should present his history in the deftones thread? Im also new but I learned quite quickly where to post certain things. Thought it was common sense.It will be nice for everyone in the long run that he learns right away if it's that difficult.His personal shit doesnt belong here.

Inkblades

from_musings

Penicks

Crazy Breed

hey...the shit said this was for everything Deftones so.....

anyway.....get used to it...I'm not going anywhere.....you wanna act like a dick? it's cool....it's not gonna stop me from blowing up your spot!

Crazy Breed

Quote from: buddyboy101 on Nov 18, 2010, 06:01 AM
I appreciated this thread.  Welcome bro!  Sorry for the negativity - the official board/cesspool was shut down, and I think some folks migrated over here.  Anyways, this is THE place for Deftones fans.  Glad you met the band.  They'll be headlining in the spring so I'm sure you'll catch them in full glory soon enough.

thank you......I knew there had to be some cool peeps up in here somewhere!

yeah, if they come back up here next year, i'm definitely hitting a few shows....I was very impressed with their live performance...they kicked much ass!