Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Boston Fan

Started by Crazy Breed, Nov 17, 2010, 06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy Breed

I have been a fan for about 5 months...lucked my way into a meet and greet with the band at my very first concert!

I fucking love these guys!

I have bonded with their music and I will never miss a show when they come to the North East.

White Pony is my favorite album and Knife Party is my favorite song.....and i fall deeper in love with their music everyday....so glad i found them!
The shade, is a tool, a device....a saviour!

theis

Welcome to the board!

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazy Breed

thanks man! happy to be here....I love this fucking band!

Vesanic

Lovers82

Fan for 5 months huh? Well I'm glad you had a cool experience on your first show and getting to meet them. It's cool you've gone back to their early records. White pony definitely is a great record! I'm a die hard fan and have been since 2000. If you feel like knowing more on them feel free to ask. Welcome to the Deftones Family!!!!

Crazy Breed

Quote from: Lovers82 on Mar 11, 2011, 05:17 AM
Fan for 5 months huh? Well I'm glad you had a cool experience on your first show and getting to meet them. It's cool you've gone back to their early records. White pony definitely is a great record! I'm a die hard fan and have been since 2000. If you feel like knowing more on them feel free to ask. Welcome to the Deftones Family!!!!

thanks man! Nice to see some cool people around here!