Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2010/2011

Started by Sea Bass, Nov 26, 2010, 04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sea Bass

Talk about this tournmant here.

I think Real Madrid will win this time... I hate them. more than Manchester United but I guess theyre on top form.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Pulling stupid tricks like getting 2 defenders out of the game before regular time expires? I really doubt about it
Barcelona F.C

black coffee

Quarterfinals, day one.
I don't think Tottenham can stop Real Madrid, but we'll see.

And I'd be happy if Inter loses.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: black coffee on Apr 05, 2011, 05:56 PM
Quarterfinals, day one.
I don't think Tottenham can stop Real Madrid, but we'll see.

And I'd be happy if Inter loses.

Damn
Great prediction man

black coffee

That was nice indeed.

Real Madrid, FC Barcelona and Schalke 04 are most likely in the Semis - so there is one interesting match-up remaining in the second leg of Quarterfinals. Though I don't think that Chelsea will turn things around.

Corleone

Is Drogba really coming to the MLS? That's the rumor here.

Crazylegs

normally i would be cheering for real madrid, they've been my favorite club since the nineties, but after my favorite player Raul was transfered to schalke i'm going to have to cheer for them this year.

Sea Bass

Schalke 04 fucking destroyed Inter...still cant believe. lets ssee the away game...

Quote from: Corleone on Apr 08, 2011, 01:34 AM
Is Drogba really coming to the MLS? That's the rumor here.

didnt heard that. would be a fucking waste of his time (not money)

black coffee

Go Schalke!

My prediction for the Final is Schalke 04 vs Real Madrid.

Crazylegs

That would be awesome! I think Schalke are going to have a hard time against Man united though. Then again i guess everyone thought the same when they were up against inter.

black coffee

Man of the match

ManU was way too dominant last night, they actually should have won 5:0 or 6:0. I can only laugh at Ferguson telling the media he doesn't want Neuer, because he is for sure one of the best goalkeepers.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

What  great victory for Barcelona F.C! ^_^ Messi did such a magnificent play in less than 30 seconds and it was soooo good.
Mourinho of course saying the refs were on favor of Barcelona F.C,what a sore loser.You lost get over it or get your revenge next week.
Barcelona F.C   FTW !!!!! =D

wheresmysnare

Quote from: black coffee on Apr 27, 2011, 01:55 PM

Man of the match

ManU was way too dominant last night, they actually should have won 5:0 or 6:0. I can only laugh at Ferguson telling the media he doesn't want Neuer, because he is for sure one of the best goalkeepers.

Utd can't afford him that's why he said that, plus ferguson wants Vandersar to stay

RoyalDeftonicBoy

So the final is here.
Barcelona F.C - Manchester United
I hope Barcelona wins so everyone stop talking about that little rat mexican player on Manchester.Last week he said "Rooney is a lever up than Messi" What a stupid ass beaner,that is called ENVY.Do not worry little beaner,Messi doesnt need your approve to show he is the best fucking player in the world.With that said I hope Barcelona wins it all.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Nov 27, 2010, 09:21 AM
Pulling stupid tricks like getting 2 defenders out of the game before regular time expires? I really doubt about it
Barcelona F.C

I said it back in the day and I say again today BARCELONA F.C The Best !
Where is Hernandez now talking shit about my team?Saying shit like: "For me Rooney is a level above than Messi and is better than him and Ronaldo"
Hahahaha little mexican beaner you got a long road ahead and you didnt even touched it today,keep talking shit meantime Messi and my team will keep winning championships!
BARCELONA F.C The Best Team In The World With The Best Player In The World