Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

szia chick de la lynch

Started by blixa, Nov 28, 2010, 09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

chick de la lynch

That picture is fucking adorable!

I haven't been online in ages. I feel like I have a lot to catch up on.

bright lights, big city

looks like his head is disproportionate to his body.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

Sounds like somebody is jealous of Mr. Cillian Murphy...

blixa

lukas989

Heh - in that photo with the dog, there is a weird head thing going on....kinda like the creepy girl/mantroll thing in Dont Look Now.  Obviously hes a bit more attractive than the mantroll - just talking purely proportionally.  Anyhoo - welcome back!  Just to preempt - Im not a weird stalker who has a crush and is obsessed.  Sure the situation will be explained if any confusion is caused.

chick de la lynch

I don't know where you're finding this awesome Cillian pictures, and I don't care. Just keep them coming!

Thanks for the welcome. Oh, and it wouldn't bother me if you had a crush and were obsessed. I'd be flattered. I don't think I've ever had anyone obsess over me before, at least no one that I know of but it sounds interesting.

blixa

you're the only one who obsesses over cillian with me.

and lukas was crying tears asking about where you were when you were gone. i told him he was embarrassing himself, you know, because of the level of crushing he was displaying. ain't that right, lukas???

lukas989

Yes - I guess it is.  Thanks for reminding everyone Im a filthy letch who was covered in snot and tears during the period lynch was gone.  But in all honesty the embarrassment is neutralised by the fact she was flattered.  Whether or not this in turn is neutralised by the fact I cut about covered in snot and tears is another thing.  I wear my heart on my sleeve, what can I say.  Im the kind of guy who offers up excellent relationship advice, but then turns into a gibbering mutant when in the situation myself...saying I love you too quickly and all that.  I hereby vow to step back and take things slower.  So lynch....what star sign are you?

blixa

she's a sagittarius. and she loves men with accents.

blixa

i bags being maid of honour!

who's best man? because i'm going to need someone to shag before and after the reception.

lukas989

Sagittarius....I'll do some thorough research on compatability and suchlike.  And blinking blimey blix, what did I just say??  Slowly and gently does it....Im planning a casual lunch date and you're all 'hullo there Mrs Chick de la 989'.   Im setting a 4 month celibacy period rather than my usual 3 hours, which in fairness cant usually be helped.

blixa

you're scottish! as if you can last four months without a shag.

bright lights, big city

but, but but I'm a Sagittarius...
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lukas989

You may well be young man - but do you have a nice ass?

chick de la lynch

Quote from: lukas989 on Jul 18, 2011, 01:38 PM
Sagittarius....I'll do some thorough research on compatability and suchlike.  And blinking blimey blix, what did I just say??  Slowly and gently does it....Im planning a casual lunch date and you're all 'hullo there Mrs Chick de la 989'.   Im setting a 4 month celibacy period rather than my usual 3 hours, which in fairness cant usually be helped.

I had a three year celibacy streak, which as of recently was broken. I really don't know how I lasted that long, so I'm sympathetic if you can only manage 3 hours. Mariam is right---I'm a sucker when it comes to accents.

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 18, 2011, 05:24 PM
but, but but I'm a Sagittarius...

We'll have to arrange something...as long as you have a nice ass.

bright lights, big city

it's kinda hairy and boney. so yes, my ass is fantastic.
DERP

chick de la lynch

I've found myself attracted to the teddy bear physique as of lately, but I'm still very much into boney. Hairy, eh not so much. It's an easy fix, though.

bright lights, big city

to do what you're suggesting would only be for true love.
DERP

chick de la lynch