Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

szia chick de la lynch

Started by blixa, Nov 28, 2010, 09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

this isn't a birthday thread. i just wanted to make it because i wanted to draw attention to how awesome heaven is.

but still, happy birthday!

xx

chick de la lynch

That picture of Clive is seriously the best present EVER. I am not kidding.

blixa

nothing beats a sexy man with a bit of chest hair and a party hat.

i think the sexual yearning i was supposed to have gone through when i was 16-17 is surfacing for me at the age of 24. oh fuck, i can't believe i'm 24 now. it seems...i don't know, not real.

chick de la lynch

I can't believe how old I am. 22. It's so weird. In my mind, I really didn't think I'd be alive this long because 22 just seems so...old. On my 40th birthday, I'll be wishing I were 22 again. Oh, how times flies!

blixa

i'm really looking forward to my 30's. i have no idea why.

chick de la lynch

Reaching my 30's isn't that much of a scary thought. That just seems like a great time, you know? You're still young, but not too young. The one good thing about getting older is learning and experiencing more. I have changed so much in the past five years, it's crazy! I feel like I've gotten wiser, but I still have a lot more to learn and I'm looking forward to it. I could imagine myself being one of those single, intellectual types, living in New York, deeply involved with my work. Living, breathing, and making film. At least I hope so.

blixa

a friend's friend was telling me that julian assange had been hiding in her uncle's house during his trial. apparently he's a real jerk and they all find him creepy. he's a HOT jerk though.

i would do him in a heartbeat.

chick de la lynch

Still have the hots for him, huh? The jerkiest of men are usually the most attractive. It's a damn shame, really. Why can't they just be nice guys? Maybe its nature's way of balancing itself out.

E-Money

Quote from: blixa on Jan 02, 2011, 04:55 PM
a friend's friend was telling me that julian assange had been hiding in her uncle's house during his trial. apparently he's a real jerk and they all find him creepy. he's a HOT jerk though.

i would do him in a heartbeat.

I'd beat the fucking shit out of him if I had the chance  ;)

blixa

i'd fuck the shit out of him if i had the bloody chance.

chick de la lynch

I haven't fucked the shit out of someone in two and a half years. I think I need to get laid soon.

blixa

if only we could console eachother, aye.

bright lights, big city

i like where this conversation's going.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

Haha, I bet you would! ;)

I'll go down to Australia one of these days and when I do it will be magical.

blixa

yes yes, you'll be very acquainted with my beautiful sheets and creaky bed.

chick de la lynch

Oooo! A creaky bed sounds like such a turn on. Don't ask me why.

blixa

it creaks even when i fart. it's a total nightmare when i have a lot of gas.

bright lights, big city

oh dear, last night my farts combined with your bed would've created a wonderful symphony.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

the fartchestra. this morning i woke up and it was pissing down so i let out a sigh and my bed creaked really loud. i just want to put my matress on the floor and have that be it but my dad said he doesn't want me to look like a squatter.

bright lights, big city

i could only imagine what it sounds like when you get some action of that.
DERP