Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

szia chick de la lynch

Started by blixa, Nov 28, 2010, 09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

the last person i got some action with put two pieces of wood under the legs in the middle of my bed, which is the cause for all the noise, and that was that. the wood chipped though.

chick de la lynch

When I was living up in Daly City I didn't have a bed frame, so my dad put cinder blocks under my box spring so I wouldn't get so cold. How Mexican of my father.

blixa

that's so fucking sweet. i want a mexican daddy for my kids hahahaha

chick de la lynch

It was very sweet of him but Mexican parents can be a pain in the ass. I'm so glad I only had one, haha! They're way too overprotective and have mighty tempers on them. I was talking to my cousin the other day about why we don't date Mexican men and the reason for that is this sort of annoying machismo they have. It's a cultural thing, but it can be overbearing.

I was at a party the other night and this Jewish guy was there. His name was Jakob, and he was really cute. I got gay vibes from him unfortunately. =/ My cousin spilled the beans to him that I loved Jewish men. Apparently I would be referred to as a "Kippa Chaser". I hope I didn't freak him out when I told him this love of Jewish men I have went back to the first grade.

chick de la lynch

I had to go to two different Targets to find a portable disc player. Yes, I have an iPod that I use on a regular basis. However, there is still a part of me that thinks it is 1997 and uses a disc player. I could never give up my discman and if that makes me lame, then so be it.

blixa

haha i still use a discman. i got mine a few years ago. i don't own an ipod or an mp3 player. everyone bags me out for still using a discman. once this guy chuckled when i pulled it out of my bag when i was sitting opposite him on the train. it's not even about the money aspect. it's more the fact that i buy cd's and i want to listen to them on the train or bus back home.

chick de la lynch

There is something still genuine about a discman. I'm surprised the check out clerk didn't give me a weird look when I bought it yesterday. It was the last discman, too. If they're still making CDs, then is still use for a discman!

bright lights, big city

my problem with those things was that they always broke on me. in high school and the first couple years of college, i seriously got only about 8 months out of each discman, whether it was because i dropped it, or random would stop working, or it would quit reading cd's. good riddance.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

i have an anti-shock discman. even when i hit it on something it won't skip or scratch my cd. it's brill! i did fall asleep on it and a bit of the side is broken. i might replace it soon with another discman. it still works great though so i think i'll put off replacing it for a while.

chick de la lynch

The last two I had were anti-shock which was great. The one I bought recently, however, was really cheap so the slightest move creates a hitch in sound. Booo! But I still love discman.

blixa

so even your breathing disrupts ian curtis's singing, huh?

one of the characters from the misfits is very similar to ian curtis. i think they modelled him after curtis. just his hair and his bulging eyes. you need to watch that show.

chick de la lynch

Blarg! I've been meaning to watch that show but then I got caught up in writing and other stupid shit and it just slipped my mind. Maybe I'll do that this weekend.

blixa

you should check it out. it's a top show!

i can't believe i have to wait til november for a new season.

chick de la lynch

I will. Could you post the link to where I can find it?

Last night I had a wet dream about Clive Owen.  Totally made my day.

blixa

i have the dvd boxset. i don't really download shows online. i'll ask my mate though. he was telling me about a site.

you know who i constantly have sex dreams about? norman reedus. i have no clue as to why. maybe it's the whole boondock saints thing although i've never watched the movies. i've only seen the trailer, but he's in all my dreams all the time.

chick de la lynch

Norman Reedus looks a lot like Mia's boyfriend. No joke. A mix of him and Mark Wahlberg.

blixa

mark wahlberg does nothing for me, but if he looks a little bit like reedus then he must be some sort of attractive.

chick de la lynch

I love Mia dearly, but she's dated  some uggos in the past. Her taste in men is very questionable, but this is the first time she's actually dated a good looking guy.

He looks a shitload like Reedus in this photo.

blixa

sorry. i was too busy checking her out.

oh, god. this isn't the time to be questioning my sexuality.

chick de la lynch

Haha, Mia is hot and has always gotten the most attention in our little group of friends. I made out with her once. She was drunk, I was sober. I don't really remember why we even did it anymore.