Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

szia chick de la lynch

Started by blixa, Nov 28, 2010, 09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

sometimes there's no reason why two pairs of lips should come together. they just do. ahhhhh.

raynor

that mia chick looks hella tall, how tall is she?

chick de la lynch

Haha, she's shorter than me. 5'3" I can't convert to metric because I'm American. Sorry!

blixa

that converts to 160cm. she's as tall as me.

chick de la lynch

You're about as tall as my brother, and I'm taller than you, too.

blixa

you and everyone else in the world hahaha my sister is 150cm. she's tiny!

bright lights, big city

that's borderline midget territory.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Vesanic

Quote from: blixa on Feb 08, 2011, 07:10 AM
my sister is 150cm. she's tiny!

Everybody loves cute tiny girls.

blixa

she's very beautiful and she has a hot body so no one complains hahaha

Vesanic

Yeah, I've seen the pictures of her, she's lovely. :)

blixa

we should get matching cossies:

or maybe this:

chick de la lynch

I was talking about it with my twin. Well, she's not my twin but when we worked at Knott's Berry Farm everyone called us twins because we bare such a strong resemblance to one another. Anyway, both of us were admiring those types of bathing suits. They're really cute, and I would totally sport one with you.

chick de la lynch

I hate to take pictures of myself, but I just had to when I got my Lobster Dog shirt!

Body:

Closer:

Closest:

And for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, here's a picture for reference.

It's an internet meme of this dog. Corgis are just so damn cute!

bright lights, big city

hahaha, so you check out the filmdrunk and warming glow websites as well? i love lobster dog!
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

Haha, Friday is the highlight of my week. I LOVE Corgi Friday!

bright lights, big city

AMAZING. I didn't think anybody here checked those sites out. So you've probably seen this already, but just in case.... http://warmingglow.uproxx.com/2011/02/corgi-friday-interview-with-lobster-dogs-owner
DERP

chick de la lynch

My brother got me into it and he is big on internet memes and just being an overall geek. I highly recommend going to Warming Glow for your latest in the best and worst of television along with some of the cutest Corgis on the planet.

bright lights, big city

yeah I already do. Love that whole network. All my movie news comes from Filmdrunk, sports from With Leather, tv from WG. A perfect trifecta.
DERP

bright lights, big city

you see the oscar corgis?

by far, my favorite.
DERP

chick de la lynch

Haha, that's my favorite, too. It really shows how much of a bad ass Lobster Dog is. The Black Swan one scared the crap out of my brother,  although I thought it was kind of cute. I really need to watch The King's Speech now--I didn't know there were real Corgis in that film! Makes sense though since Elizabeth II has a mess of Corgis in Buckingham Palace.