Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

szia chick de la lynch

Started by blixa, Nov 28, 2010, 09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

i was looking at my eyebrows tonight and i thought of you xx

chick de la lynch

:)

I went to get my hair cut today and the salon I went to does threading, and I also thought of you.

blixa

threading hurts. i try to get my eyebrows waxed these days.

chick de la lynch

I don't do anything with my eyebrows anymore, but I do prefer waxing over threading, for sure. Waxing is done in one shot. Threading is just so tedious. The last time I got my eyebrows threaded I had a horrible rash and my eyebrow area was completely swollen. Never again.

blixa

my sister does threading. she does it rather quickly and it's usually painless. i do prefer waxing too. it is a much quicker option.

i believe that i am colouring my hair. looking into mahogany. it would suite my olive complexion.

chick de la lynch

I think mahogany would look great on you. I dyed my hair mahogany back in high school and I rocked it. I'm thinking about darkening my hair.

blixa

i'm 50-50 about it. i like my hair colour. i'm also getting greys at the front but it's focused on one area so it kind of looks cool. kind of like my blonde streak but with greys.

Variable

Wow this thread is super girly. 

blixa

Quote from: Variable on Mar 07, 2011, 08:22 AM

we haven't even started talking about the girly things yet.

Variable

Crazylegs

Quote from: blixa on Mar 07, 2011, 04:49 AM
i'm 50-50 about it. i like my hair colour. i'm also getting greys at the front but it's focused on one area so it kind of looks cool. kind of like my blonde streak but with greys.

i got the same thing. Only i got two spots. One in the back and one at the side of the head. I look a right twat.

blixa

excuse me, look how hot julian assange is with his white hair.

Quote from: Variable on Mar 07, 2011, 03:52 PM
Yes, you have. 

no, we truly haven't. it's just eyebrows and hair dye. we haven't started talking about periods or sex yet.

chick de la lynch

Quote from: Variable on Mar 07, 2011, 08:22 AM

That is hilarious because I am hardly girly at all. My brother tells me I'm a guy with boobs. Mariam just brings out my feminine side.

blixa

sometimes i get really girly and surprise myself.

yesterday i was asking my brother if he'd seen taxi driver and he was like, "queen latifah?" and i was thinking, how is he not gay?

chick de la lynch

Oh, God I forgot about that film. Wasn't Jimmy Fallon in it, too?

blixa

i have no idea. i haven't seen it. it was just funny that my brother, who looks every bit the macho man, thought of the queen latifah movie instead of travis motherfuckin' bickle.

blixa

dyed it black cherry a bit over a week ago:

i think the second time i dye it, it'll be more intense. although when i'm in the sun it's the red i've always wanted. but i'm glad i found a red that suits my olive skin.

chick de la lynch

Definitely dye it a second time. I can already tell it's going to be a gorgeous shade of red. I dyed my hair a few weeks back. It was supposed to be a violet black, but it has a reddish tone to it instead, which actually looks better. I'll post pictures within a few days.

blixa

please do!

i've come back here to look at mia's boyfriend. totally pm me photos of him if you have any more. i want to see the extent of his resemblance.

chick de la lynch

Haha, I'll try to find some on Facebook. She's always uploading pictures of him.