Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

szia chick de la lynch

Started by blixa, Nov 28, 2010, 09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

she's such a smart girl.

chick de la lynch

I think an old high school crush of mine just asked me out, however I cannot be too sure. He invited me to an art show over at the next town tomorrow through Facebook. I looked on some of his other friends' pages and he didn't comment on their walls about this show. This guy has a million friends, too so why would he invite me? I'm over analyzing this way too much.

bright lights, big city

sounds good to me. i would only be inviting people i cared about or really wanted to care about. but hey what do i know, i'm pretty shallow.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

ohhhhhh, is this someone you've told me about? you should go!

chick de la lynch

I've mentioned him on LJ a few times. I think I mentioned how it took me a week before I checked to see if he added me back on Facebook. I still have a crush on him.

chick de la lynch

I ended up going tonight. In a nutshell:

-Looked at a lot of different artwork
-Drank beer
-Smoked a lot of cigs
-Met his step-brother and his father.
-Was randomly groped by drunk woman on street
-Went to douchebag city (A nightclub made for the Jersey Shore cast)
-Had a pesto crepe
-Major flirting

This was his birthday celebration (His birthday was yesterday) and he invited li'l ol' me. He also wants to hang out with me again. So yeah...

blixa

OHHH, I THINK HE'S TRYING TO HAVE A CRACK AT YOU.

this is very very good. did you guys talk a lot? how was the eye contact hahaha

chick de la lynch

Remember that comment I made on LJ not too long ago about making eye contact with men I like? I had a hard time making eye contact with him for the first hour. I got more comfortable doing it as the night went on, and he made a lot of eye contact with me along with making any excuse to touch my back or my arm. When we were making our way through the douchebag night club, he held my hand. Once we started flirting I had a hard time making eye contact again. I really suck at flirting. I turn into a mix of Liz Lemon and Woody Allen. Trust me, it's not very attractive.

Jerry_Curls

Homegurl....lets have lunch!
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Vesanic

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Apr 03, 2011, 06:23 AM
I turn into a mix of Liz Lemon and Woody Allen. Trust me, it's not very attractive.

Bahahaha, I trust you on that one. ;D

chick de la lynch

blixa

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Apr 03, 2011, 06:23 AM
Remember that comment I made on LJ not too long ago about making eye contact with men I like? I had a hard time making eye contact with him for the first hour. I got more comfortable doing it as the night went on, and he made a lot of eye contact with me along with making any excuse to touch my back or my arm. When we were making our way through the douchebag night club, he held my hand. Once we started flirting I had a hard time making eye contact again. I really suck at flirting. I turn into a mix of Liz Lemon and Woody Allen. Trust me, it's not very attractive.

we share the same problem, i remember. this is massive though. oh gosh. it's so bittersweet. he's already interested so all you have to work at is playing it cool and just being yourself because the hard part is over. sort of.

chick de la lynch

I really hope he genuinely likes me and didn't just flirt with me because he was quasi drunk.

blixa

he invited you out. that must mean he liked you enough to do that. plus you have to forgive the guy if he drank a bit. sometimes nerves get the better of us. i know that i would need a bit of alcohol to loosen me up if i was in that situation. it's very hard approaching and hanging out with someone you really like (you know that already), and i think this guy really likes you.

lukas989

In many ways, your uncertainty with how things are panning out will aid you in the long run - the biggest adrenaline rushes in a great relationship are at the start...the realisations, the surprises, the romance...sure all thats still around as it continues, but obviously thats based more in contented expectation - the biggest surprises are when things dont go well or something bad happens.  Take your time - best advice there is.

chick de la lynch

Quote from: lukas989 on Apr 05, 2011, 06:48 PM
Take your time - best advice there is.

Absolutely! I have never been in a relationship before, so I don't want to go at it aggressively. The game plan is to just let things happen and see where they go.

blixa

so the young guy from work, well, he's far too young. it's a huge turn off for me and i can feel my interest in him subsiding. i think he may have some sort of crush on me because every time i talk about anyone he gets kind of defensive and he constantly does those long lingering looks at me and then scans my body. it's unnerving. i've sort of developed this interest in a regular customer at work. i feel like such an emotional whore. i get captivated so easily and it's usually men who have no appeal whatsoever. it's like, "oh, he's a bit ratty looking and he's got tatts - CHEST TATTS!" and shwing, i'm intrigued. seriously, wtf.

chick de la lynch

I get the same way, too except it's usually men who look better than me. I don't get it either. I always assumed I had emotional problems, so maybe that's where it stems from. I tend to do that when I'm distracting myself from something else or someone else.

blixa

i was at the station a few days ago and this woman stopped me in my tracks and started raving about my eyebrows very loudly. it was so embarrassing. i thinned them out a little when i got home but regret it and can't wait til they grow back.

chick de la lynch

Never touch your eyebrows ever again. They're perfect the way they are.