Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

szia chick de la lynch

Started by blixa, Nov 28, 2010, 09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chick de la lynch

You were actually the very first person to wish me a happy birthday, so be proud.

blixa

man, i sent your birthday pressie off today and got home and realised that a crucial element of your birthday present had arrived in the mail. fark!

chick de la lynch

Aww, poo! Just make that my Christmas present then.  :P

blixa

i feel like emailing k. argh!

chick de la lynch

blixa

i didn't. gladly. i texted my friend henry and we were texting till 3am. he told me not to. he doesn't deserve my words to inhabit his world.

chick de la lynch

Well, e-mail me at least and let me know what's been going down. We haven't spoken in a while.

downtownpony

Quote from: blixa on Jul 10, 2012, 03:57 PM
i didn't. gladly. i texted my friend henry and we were texting till 3am. he told me not to. he doesn't deserve my words to inhabit his world.

Poor Henry. I hope you've plan on giving it up to him soon.

blixa

i know. i think i'll record a video for you because i'm doing one for my bestie while she's in amsterdam. so much easier than writing it all down.

Quote from: downtownpony on Jul 11, 2012, 04:23 AM
Quote from: blixa on Jul 10, 2012, 03:57 PM

Poor Henry. I hope you've plan on giving it up to him soon.

he has a girlfriend. we're just homies.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

This list should be re-named "38 Things that Make Heaven Squeal With Delight and Happiness"!

This one got to me. A sweet way to end the list and a darling tribute to Michael Hastings:

bright lights, big city

What a week. The Blackhawks are champs. Gays get to be gay. Wendy fucking Davis. Bill Pullman and Jeff Goldblum are in Independence Day 2. Brings tears to my eyes. America.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

Oh my God, that filibuster! I laughed, I cried, I yelled at my computer screen. No need to see any summer blockbusters this year because NOTHING can top the Wendy Davis filibuster. I'm sure you've seen this already:

She's the Khaleesi and Leslie Knope wrapped into one.

The state I was originally born in (Texas) and the state I call home (California) both kicked ass this week! It's a great week to be an American! Hi5!

bright lights, big city

DERP

chick de la lynch

So if a guy I know says that my tits and ass are magical and continues to make references of me pants-less, does this mean he likes me?

Crazylegs

If he's not your brother.

chick de la lynch

Which is something to be thankful for.

bright lights, big city

It sure seems like this bro obviously has a thang for ya
DERP

chick de la lynch

We've been talking non-stop for the past few days. I made a comment about him getting me dragons and you know what he did? He bought me cute, stuffed animal dragons on Amazon. We have a date next week. Craaaazy!