Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

szia chick de la lynch

Started by blixa, Nov 28, 2010, 09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chick de la lynch

When was the last time you banged?

blixa

beginning of april. the guy i was shagging is in europe but to be honest, i don't know if i want to shag him anymore. he was great at sex though. god, he was so good. and we had a rapport. i practiced a few things on him and we both gave each other feedback. super comfortable around him. we usually watched game of thrones and shagged with game of thrones in the background then he would tell me about liam neeson having a massive penis after. i have no attachment to this guy and it feels like i'm having sex with a mate who i'm very sexually attracted to. there is a great comfort in not having sex though. i'm so much more chilled out.

i do miss dick though.

chick de la lynch

I get the comfort with no sex part. Less stress. Less guessing. Things are clearer. You have less shit to worry about. I get it.

It's been a few weeks since I last got dick and it was during a threesome so I'm doing okay. But dick--I have a love/hate relationship with it. I can go without for a while but as soon as I have good sex, I miss it terribly. What kind of things would this guy do? Sounds like he's a bit adventurous.

blixa

threesomes are good!! how did it happen? mine was super tacky and i try to block it out.

he told me things he likes and i try them and he tells me how i do and how i can improve. it's mostly gobbies. i'm pretty good at other stuff but he pushes my body to the limits. it's kind of good. sometimes i think i'm too chunky to try a certain position but then he'll be like, "we're doing it!" and we do it and it's great. it literally goes like this: we watch game of thrones and then we have sex and we watch some more game of thrones while making fun of each other.

chick de la lynch

Haha, I met them through Tinder. And it wasn't my first couple, either. :P It was a lot of fun!

I just found out what gobbies are (We don't use that term here in the States). Communication is always the key to great sex. What positions have you guys done? And doing it to Game of Thrones is like a special treat. With the amount of sex in that show, you kind of have to.

And girl, if you're chunky than I'm fat as fuck!

blixa

that's so hot! i forgot that there were couples on tinder who primarily look for a third person. i've only been asked a few times but in person, which i didn't really react well to thinking back on it.

we've done a lot of me practicing being on top. that's how i realised i was out of shape haha

Vesanic

Quote from: blixa on Jul 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
it literally goes like this: we watch game of thrones and then we have sex and we watch some more game of thrones while making fun of each other.

I'd say millions of people do the exact same.

Penicks

would be thoroughly pissed if my girl would come onto me during an episode of game of thrones, like what the fuck

blixa

he was watching all the prior seasons because he started watching the show late and i told him that jon snow was going to get stabbed because i had read it in the books and he literally pounced on me. he was so pissed! on the other hand, i couldn't stop laughing. made it up to him later though.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on Jul 04, 2015, 06:57 AM
he was watching all the prior seasons because he started watching the show late and i told him that jon snow was going to get stabbed because i had read it in the books and he literally pounced on me. he was so pissed! on the other hand, i couldn't stop laughing. made it up to him later though.
I don't get it. Please explain in detail.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Penicks

would've kicked your thick ass straight out of the bed and never speak to you again, what a shitty move blixa, why would you do something so rude

Vesanic

Bullshit you love her thick ass more than you love Jon Snow

Penicks

that feeling when john snow will never be your husband

why even live

blixa

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 04, 2015, 04:37 PM
I don't get it. Please explain in detail.

it's everything you can imagine...just gross stuff. gross for me but good for him. i actually said it as a joke and he believed it was a joke. he's hella pissed at me now though because it has happened. lucky he's in europe.

chick de la lynch

Men are odd. Some of the stuff they're into is just so gross and I'm thinking 'why do you find such things to be a turn on?'

blixa

women are just as odd i think. i mean, i'm into some disturbing shit.

chick de la lynch

What kind of disturbing shit?

blixa

that's between me and the perverted fuck that is willing to do them.

defskull

Using the term "shag" in a serious context to refer to fucking is such an odd thing. Austin Powers has forever tainted that term in America.

blixa

we say shag, fuck and root. whenever i say shag my mates all ask about my perm and my shoulder pads.