Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Nombres

Started by Jerry_Curls, Dec 12, 2010, 10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Variable on Dec 15, 2010, 07:06 AM
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Dec 14, 2010, 04:10 AM
Corey, but all the ladies call me Mr. Wright \m/
Hey Mr. Wright, nice to meet you.  As stated before, my name is Trey.  But the public sometimes calles me Dr. Trey, Ice Trey, Trey-Z, LL Cool Trey, Masta-T, T-Diddy, or Hollingsworth.  But my crew is called T-Unit and we go hard in the paint......WaD Up FoOl?

Damn son, them's some ballin nicks. What about T-Greggg or Hollie-G?

I usually go with C-note or C-mun Shootah.

Jerry_Curls

Nice to meat you guys. Happy Holidays!
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Dec 17, 2010, 06:58 PM
Hey Mr. Wright, nice to meet you.  As stated before, my name is Trey.  But the public sometimes calles me Dr. Trey, Ice Trey, Trey-Z, LL Cool Trey, Masta-T, T-Diddy, or Hollingsworth.  But my crew is called T-Unit and we go hard in the paint......WaD Up FoOl?
Haha...that made me LOL big time! LL Cool Trey....bahahaha
;) I like to bust those out every now and then.  I'm pretty thug life like that.
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Dec 23, 2010, 11:00 PM
Hey Mr. Wright, nice to meet you.  As stated before, my name is Trey.  But the public sometimes calles me Dr. Trey, Ice Trey, Trey-Z, LL Cool Trey, Masta-T, T-Diddy, or Hollingsworth.  But my crew is called T-Unit and we go hard in the paint......WaD Up FoOl?

C-mun Shootah?  lol thats a good one.  Not exactly a parody of a real rap name.  But its a good one.  You should consider joining my rap group "code platinum" We are coming out with our first single soon.  It's called "fly like 911" I think its going to be a smash hit. 

tarkil

Quote from: Variable on Dec 27, 2010, 12:51 PM
You should consider joining my rap group "code platinum" We are coming out with our first single soon.  It's called "fly like 911" I think its going to be a smash hit. 

;D

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

devilinside

Quote from: tarkil on Dec 27, 2010, 03:40 PM
You should consider joining my rap group "code platinum" We are coming out with our first single soon.  It's called "fly like 911" I think its going to be a smash hit. 

;D

HAHA!!!!!

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: devilinside on Dec 17, 2010, 06:58 PM
Haha...that made me LOL big time! LL Cool Trey....bahahaha
;) I like to bust those out every now and then.  I'm pretty thug life like that.
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Dec 23, 2010, 11:00 PM

C-mun Shootah?  lol thats a good one.  Not exactly a parody of a real rap name.  But its a good one.  You should consider joining my rap group "code platinum" We are coming out with our first single soon.  It's called "fly like 911" I think its going to be a smash hit. 

ahaha you threw me off with the ice trey and hollingsworth ones, I thought you were just pickin the most ballin-ass nicknames you could think of.

I'm diggity-down with code platinum, but I think our second release should just have song titles that solely consist of ethnic slurs.  The hardest part would be picking the 12-18 best ones, for sures.

Shoooooot, I'm already rhymin, Trey-Z.  Fashow can't call me lazy.

Variable

UH!  Thats pretty good.  I was going to make our second release more of a love ballad and call it "horizontal hugs" 

My rhymes for "fly like 911"....... Baby you make me feel like I'm in Heaven because you fly like nine eleven.....

You know you love it. 

Mikey

Michael (hahaha not that much of a stretch.)

ben

you'll never guess my name.

Variable

Frequency_Chemist

Variable

I feel very comfortable speaking for the board when I say that nobody cares. 

Frequency_Chemist

Ok i'm gonna go hang myself now lol.

Variable

Damn.  That seems a bit brash.  If you were rocky you would fight to make us all love you

Variable

You would fight Communist Russians, and even MR. T.  and thats whats up. 

Frequency_Chemist

Well in that case lets dig up Stalin and piss on him. While we're at it wtf is that bitch Mr. T's address?

Variable

I'm not exactly sure.  But I feel that if we check all the soup kitchens in California or the physical address of all of the "Cash For Gold" locations, we might get close. 

Frequency_Chemist

Quote from: Variable on Jan 02, 2011, 11:19 AM
I'm not exactly sure.  But I feel that if we check all the soup kitchens in California or the physical address of all of the "Cash For Gold" locations, we might get close. 

Lmfao or we could get is ip address from world of warcraft. You know he is a fucking knight elf mohawk.

Variable

I'm secreatly making a "super cool kids of SL" movement to ban you, because you know shit about world of warcraft.  Ill win too, believe that shit. 

Variable

I don't know what a "night elf mohawk" is.  But that statement made me think of Mr. T AND the Lord of the Rings at the same time, and now I am NOT happy at all about that at all...........