Nombres

Started by Jerry_Curls, Dec 12, 2010, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

Quote from: theis on Dec 12, 2010, 10:06 PM
Theis.

Pronounced "Tais".

:)

i love your name. it's really sexy. i realise that i should've told you that ages ago but i thought now was the perfect time.

sing blue silver

Quote from: Variable on Jan 02, 2011, 10:17 AM
Go to the @ threads and make a thread for yourself.  Ill post a bunch of times at how gay you are at making an @ thread for yourself. 
It will be funny ;) 

i thought i would have gained one of those by now but what are ya gonna do.

also most people will know my name is matt but since i've grown so close to you all i'll reveal my darkest secret...

...my first name is actually kenneth. i've always gone by my middle name though.
also i live somewhere in the general area of here...

Variable

Quote from: blixa on Jan 11, 2011, 02:10 PM
Theis.

Pronounced "Tais".

i love your name. it's really sexy. i realise that i should've told you that ages ago but i thought now was the perfect time.
Geez how rude of you.  All this time he thought that you didn't think his name was sexy.  You really should be more considerate and let people know these things sooner. 

blixa

Quote from: Variable on Jan 12, 2011, 08:29 AM
Quote from: blixa on Jan 11, 2011, 02:10 PM
Theis.

Pronounced "Tais".

Geez how rude of you.  All this time he thought that you didn't think his name was sexy.  You really should be more considerate and let people know these things sooner. 

i know! i feel terrible. at least by telling him now i've ammended for my secretive ways.

defTHE1s

Heriberto, or beto, like Herbert :)

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Jerry_Curls

^ I love meeting people with that name. Awesome!

Keep it going, mangs.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.