Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

misfits

Started by blixa, Dec 14, 2010, 07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

gosh.

i stayed up till 3:30am watching this show. i just finished watching season one. such a great show. so well written. i can't believe i was so late in checking this out.

BillyNo.9

Its just like a shitty show called skins, except the sterotypes in misfits have pretty mundane powers

blixa

skins pales in comparison to this. the first two seasons of skins were brilliant but misfits is a different breed. i know that their characters and powers seem outdated but there is just something very special about it still. it's a very fun show to watch. the acting is quite good.

BillyNo.9

I agree witthe acting thing. Most actors their age think they can get by on looks and the roles their given. The kids on the last series of skins read scripts like methadrone zombies :/

blixa

the characters in misfits seem more realistic because they are so imperfect and everyday. i love their probation officer in the second season. he's great! everything that comes out of nathan's mouth is magic. the dialogue is beyond me hahaha

Crazylegs

why is he listening to his ipod?

BillyNo.9

Nathans the cocky bastard in school that you'd twat if you weren't too busy laughing at what they say.

chick de la lynch

I'm done with finals now, so I'm going to set aside some time to watch this. If this show shits on Skins, I'm already impressed.

blixa

heaven, it seriously shits on skins.

in my humble opinion.

Quote from: Crazylegs on Dec 15, 2010, 04:18 PM
why is he listening to his ipod?

the whole premise of the show is that there was a storm and everyone that was affected by the storm (got struck by lightening) got some sort of power. the reason nathan is wearing an ipod is because in this episode this one girl was saying a particular sentence that seemed to make all the people become virtuous in actions, deeds etc. the only way to avoid it was to block out her voice hence the ipods.

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Dec 16, 2010, 04:01 AM
Nathans the cocky bastard in school that you'd twat if you weren't too busy laughing at what they say.

the shit he says is absolute gold. i've never ever come across a funnier person on a tv show. his facial expressions are just as good.