Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones - You've Seen The Butcher (Sol Invicto Remix)

Started by defsteve, Dec 15, 2010, 01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sol Invicto

Quote from: Penicks on Dec 21, 2010, 10:04 PM
absolutely dislike all these remixes

Finally! Thank you, was getting a bit sick of all the praise....was starting to get suspicious, balance is restored!!!!

;)

Vesanic

Quote from: Sol Invicto on Dec 23, 2010, 10:58 AM
Its going out for Chi very soon, so you are welcome too donate, I thought I would hook up our fans first tho ;)

Since it's globally released now, would it really be a good idea to sell it ? ???

Sol Invicto

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 23, 2010, 12:59 PM
Quote from: Sol Invicto on Dec 23, 2010, 10:58 AM
Its going out for Chi very soon, so you are welcome too donate, I thought I would hook up our fans first tho ;)

Since it's globally released now, would it really be a good idea to sell it ? ???

Its not globally released ;) Its out there but till Deftones annouce it....its just between me you and a few others as far as I see it.

+ it will be free also but people can make a donation of 2/5/10/20 dollars if they wish.

dawg

the remix is great! thanks for sending it to your german freund, richie! ;)

a whole remix record of diamond eyes would be great! it would maybe help deftones to make an even bigger impact!
besides that you could thing of smart ways to spread it, ways that would help Chi too, maybe something in the radiohead-style!

sing blue silver

a remix record for chi would be amazing but anything for chi would be amazing. if only the benefit concerts would be released on dvd. i think that would make a considerable impact on funds for chi.

Vesanic

Of course it would... Tons of Deftones fans would buy it but also fans of System of a Down, Far, etc. Especially with SOAD reunion...

sing blue silver

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 23, 2010, 04:53 PM
Of course it would... Tons of Deftones fans would buy it but also fans of System of a Down, Far, etc. Especially with SOAD reunion...

i thought for sure it would be on a dvd with all the guests and the energy and intensity of the two nights. it's two of the best shows they've played in years. hopefully someday.

poisonwell

I don't like the transition into the 1 minute mark. The tempo changes to much.

I also think the intro is seriously bad ass and ends too quick.